Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1201.png
IMG_1202.png
IMG_1203.png
IMG_1204.png
IMG_1205.png

She’s about as sexy as a used tampon. Probably smells like one too.

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
" AH'M REDDEH, MATTEH ......"

bleeping hell . Has he paid her a few bob to do that in front of him? They have no shame 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

IMG_1205.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same about the visit to dentist, being recommend by ss, I bet he wasn’t even registered at one.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s fucked Noah and Jude off to nursery so she can prance about in bunion crushing shoes and cheap underwear, gurning, slut dropping and waving her arse at her uninterested man, before uploading on to social media.
This might actually be the start of her OF demise…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is thinking 🤔state of that,no wonder I cannot get a hard on.
---
Pob’s heels are nearly as big as hers.

Did this get signed off by Peacocks? If so what planet are they on if they think that fannying about and slut dropping will sell their clothes
Hey Pob is her turtle arse and fishy flaps putting you off,lad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

Must be constipated squatting like that in the first photo. A big fat greasy tit is ready to pop out from her pancake arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
(21/06/24)

As sexy as a bowl of cold vomit and you can tell Pob thinks exactly the same too!

What a vomit-inducing twit. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Caprice blocks her for tagging her in these stories, she just looks like a cheep tart, notice how she’s got heals on in all the videos to give her height so she looks thinner than she actually is, and once again she’s not a size 10!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I currently participate in intense exercise 3-4 times a week and eat in a calorie deficit of nutritional food (80/20 balance as I do love a treat lol) as I’m trying to get back to my pre-baby shape & strength..however I am seriously considering sacking that all off and joining belleeeehh blastas instead!
From that video today “obviously guys” no weigh in as she’s now maintaining 10 stone (aka eating shite day after day), why am I putting in so much effort when I could eat micro arrabiata for a few month, shake my toddlers maraca around my living room for 15 minutes a week and lose so much! And to then stop exercise, diet & weigh-ins but know that I’m maintaining weight??? It’s like bloody chuffin magic I’m sold

🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So you're looking after 5 children today then are you? Rubbish. Let's hope you don't leave a bottle of wine on the pool today you absolute alcoholic.

"So I've been shadowbanned yet again. I don't understand Instagram". No it's not just Instagram but the ASA you absolute muppet and she announces her shadowban by doing an undeclared ad for Bellehblasters. 🤡 #reportedyetagain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm calling a small bingo for the fact N was in pull ups this morning and not a nappy!!! About time!

Reactions: 8