Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 16/06/24 - Q&As in the car.

Best question: What's your favourite thing about Matthew?

C: "It's definitely Matthew's arse".

C: "What's your favourite thing about me my darling?"

*long awkward pause*

M: "Your feet".

Screenshot_20240621-044542~2.png

C: "That's below the belt". *face dropping*

*another long pause*

M: "Your personality".

*pause

M: "Your face".

Screenshot_20240621-050707~2.png

Wow, has he checked out or what? She's clinging on in sheer desperation and delusion! 💯

charlottedawsy_1718622764814.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First visit to the dentist and Noah asked what he likes to eat. Chips. And gravy. Like his Mamma. Bet the dentist was shaking his head in disgust after they left. But hey as a reward let’s have a sugary ice-cream.

In the story about how he bashed his face I swear Noah said ‘guys’ just copying what she always says

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she is even filming medical appointments now? Jesus does no one in that house believe in any privacy. I presume Noah has consented to his medical history being in the public domain? It just blows my mind that people have no issue with their health being content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This was a random pop up in insta, I had to double take that it wasn’t chazza and she’d finally got hitched!
IMG_6871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wiki Ref: 16/06/24 - Q&As in the car.

Best question: What's your favourite thing about Matthew?

C: "It's definitely Matthew's arse".

C: "What's your favourite thing about me my darling?"

*long awkward pause*

M: "Your feet".

View attachment 3007107

C: "That's below the belt". *face dropping*

*another long pause*

M: "Your personality".

*pause

M: "Your face".

View attachment 3007108

Wow, has he checked out or what? She's clinging on in sheer desperation and delusion! 💯

View attachment 3007087
View attachment 3007088
View attachment 3007089
View attachment 3007090
View attachment 3007091
View attachment 3007092
View attachment 3007094
View attachment 3007095
View attachment 3007096
View attachment 3007098
View attachment 3007099
View attachment 3007100
View attachment 3007101
View attachment 3007102
View attachment 3007103
View attachment 3007105
Who actually cares about these people,asking about their relationship 😂😴😴Jesus what a saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And it's free anyway!

Was Noah saying that he hit his mouth before or after the dentist? Was the reason for the dentist visit because of the fall?
He fell after the dentist. She took him for ice cream as a reward for being good at the dentist and he fell giving Judy a wafer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He fell after the dentist. She took him for ice cream as a reward for being good at the dentist and he fell giving Judy a wafer
If I were the dentist I would have refused to look at him with her camera recording. I don’t care the ethics around that. It’s pathetic and is nothing but a thick chav who wouldn’t even make the cut for Jeremy Kyle.

I felt like her story at Noah about falling over was her trying to control the narrative - I’m not sure that is how he actually hurt himself. It was all a little bit ‘the lady doth protest too much’.

Reactions: 22
If I were the dentist I would have refused to look at him with her camera recording. I don’t care the ethics around that. It’s pathetic and is nothing but a thick chav who wouldn’t even make the cut for Jeremy Kyle.

I felt like her story at Noah about falling over was her trying to control the narrative - I’m not sure that is how he actually hurt himself. It was all a little bit ‘the lady doth protest too much’.
Ahhh I'm with you on that one now that you say it. I just thought she was being her normal self and chatting crap but I think your most definitely right

Reactions: 12
So F1 went to the dentist today? Glad to say he didn't come out with veneers that looked like theirs! 😂😂

View attachment 3006710
Jessie Christ nothing is safe from her filming it, I don’t think my dentist would be happy if I got my camera out and started filming when I take my boys to the dentist. No1 wants to see her shite content especially if her child at the dentist

Reactions: 15
I think it was put on insta by her as she’d read comments on here about his teeth/had he even seen a dentist…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was put on insta by her as she’d read comments on here about his teeth/had he even seen a dentist…. 🤣
That was his first time. The dentist was probably mortified at his rotten fangs! He probably took one look at her 'Wallace & Gromit' teeth and pissed himself laughing. 😂😂
---
I think it's a joke that Jude's already being palmed off to nursery once a week because "she can't get anything done". She does absolutely duck all. I can completely understand it if you're a working mum but her?

I would have given my right arm to have spent all day at home when my kids were that young as time goes so quickly but I was concentrating on my salon and it's bloody hard work juggling. She probably had Our Trace around this morning as she can't cope on her own getting out of the house with two of them.

She honestly is a joke.

Screenshot_20240621-124001~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That was his first time. The dentist was probably mortified at his rotten fangs! He probably took one look at her 'Wallace & Gromit' teeth and pissed himself laughing. 😂😂
---
I think it's a joke that Jude's already being palmed off to nursery once a week because "she can't get anything done". She does absolutely duck all. I can completely understand it if you're a working mum but her?

I would have given my right arm to have spent all day at home when my kids were that young as time goes so quickly but I was concentrating on my salon and it's bloody hard work juggling. She probably had Our Trace around this morning as she can't cope on her own getting out of the house with two of them.

She honestly is a joke.

View attachment 3007863
In all fairness to poor Jude, at least he might get some interaction with normal adults at nursery not one that’s eye bleeping herself and her gleaming gnashers at every opportunity

Reactions: 25