Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken in a basket shoes wtf
No teenagers would dress that tit his outfit looks like something from the 1980s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they're out with Squidward and Gurning Giffen again. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1718903154184.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718903162423.jpg

Reactions: 6
Pob looks like he has Bell’s palsy with that stupid smirk. And the fact she’s doing that ridiculous leg pose and he’s trying his hardest not to touch her 😂 it’s going well in the world of fakery

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here you are Chazza, go 'matcheh matcheh' with Pob. Plenty of stretch for your massive bunions!

Screenshot_20240620-204056~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole thing is bloody odd, but does preciousxprints do it unsolicited and send to her or does she order these 'Les and boys' pictures? Because the photos of Les used are ones publicly available off the internet, not personal ones that Chaz and her Mum have for themselves? So they either don't have any, or they're welcoming batshit crazy weirdo pictures from a creep off the Internet... which is also highly likely

Edited as I realised my mistake...if she ordered them she'd have to pay for them, that won't ever happen so my question is answered. Accepting creepy gifts from Internet weirdos it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So F1 went to the dentist today? Glad to say he didn't come out with veneers that looked like theirs! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to be a fly on the wall at that dentist's appointment. That kid's teeth are beyond horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 26
tit stain round her fat gob and talc up her snout. Classy eh.
What a bleeping embarrassing state she is. Looks like Miss Piggy on Ket. Grow up Chazza and actually adult for once.

Screenshot_20240620_235232_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So F1 had an accident today and fell on his face.

Reactions: 2
Good God, Jude looks like he should be saying "gottle- a- gear". What in the bleeping ventriloquist dummy is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 19