Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen this on another thread and instantly thought of Jude and Noah. This really is powerful.

Reactions: 46
More absolute bullshit. She reckons that Pob is back in the bed with her now with F1 in the middle of them and his bedroom is being done at the moment. Yeah right Chazza.

We will wait and see on that one. She is so full of fucking shit. Pob clearly is not into her one bit and it shows!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 6
Again, history repeating itself with Jude saying Matt. Just teach him to say Dada you fucking cretin.

You can tell F1 hasn't eaten a shred of lettuce in his life the way he spits it out and throws it on the floor!

---
Even aff linking the shitty hair extensions she had on. Where's the #AD and #MYOWNBRAND gone again? Nobody is asking about those cheap, trashy extensions fuck face.

I am sick of reporting this twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This nutcase popped up on my explore so i checked out her stories 🫠 What is with the kids calling him matt?! my parents weren’t mega strict but you definitely wouldn’t of called them their first names, they’re mum and dad!

Reactions: 10
It’s as well seeing you can filter out a triple chin!

Reactions: 7
Noah is a little ahit

This nutcase popped up on my explore so i checked out her stories 🫠 What is with the kids calling him matt?! my parents weren’t mega strict but you definitely wouldn’t of called them their first names, they’re mum and dad!
Welcome! It happened with Noah too. Ridiculous people. Have a look at the Wiki (pink button at the top). She is nuts!
---
I wonder if they'll put the thick twat on mute again because all she talks about is herself and a load of shit? These people who have subscribed are nuts.

Last edited:
Matt hates her there is no chemistry. I think I share more with my toilet when I take a huge dump

Reactions: 15
I think she'll get pregnant again though..

Reactions: 11
Sharing with everybody "her favourite gym set". That twat has never set her massive bunioned feet in a gym ever!

Reactions: 4
Is Noah a giant strapping lad of a baby or has she slimmed herself down so much he just looks massive

Edit: Whoops I meant JUDE.
Got my ferals in a twist!

Reactions: 16
I’d love to know who dusts all the shelves in that dressing room, all the shite of the day I’ll bet it’s covered in dust and dirt maybe she’ll do that when Judy is int nursery

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know who dusts all the shelves in that dressing room, all the shite of the day I’ll bet it’s covered in dust and dirt maybe she’ll do that when Judy is int nursery
She's got her little slave cleaner. Probably pays her peanuts!

Reactions: 10
Why do these people think other people are actually interested in their relationship shit.
Honestly it’s got so sad that you sell your relationships online for money.
And as for pimping out the boys,well Matthew sarsfied and Charlotte Dawson you are both no more than child exploiters,like thousands of others you are not fit parents.
If the police scoured this site,they would see the harm those kids are in.
Not trolling but protecting those boys,flicking your hair and going to free events does not make you relevant or interesting,just embarrassing.

Reactions: 16