Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In no way shape or form do I claim to be super nanny or Mother of the year but surely asking shambolic Chazza for parenting advice would be akin to asking Rose West for gardening tips

Reactions: 28
I understand you,my pain is pure emptiness,I cry most days,8 months on from when she passed.
My mum was 80.
She doesn’t grieve she just grief theives
I hate her so much.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 2986097
Dumbass can’t tell a robin from a sparrow!
Fucking hell.
One doesn’t need to be Bill Oddie to know the clue is in the name. Robin RED breast.
I fucking despair for that kids I really do.
She’s thick as a week old pot of burnt mince.
---
If orbs could speak:
“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHARLOTTE WOULD YOU GET THOSE KIDDOS A BEDROOM”

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Wiki Ref: 08/06/24

Still banging on about the bottle of wine and saying that people are weird, although she's a fine one to talk!! Apparently at the Baby Show yesterday she burst out crying during the Q&A and has been crying this morning.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 9
She really is a needy cunt

Reactions: 18
That’s not orbs Charlotte love, it’s dust. Try cleaning more often.

She seriously needs some support and help, I hope she gets it for the kids sakes.

Reactions: 25
I understand you,my pain is pure emptiness,I cry most days,8 months on from when she passed.
My mum was 80.
She doesn’t grieve she just grief theives
I hate her so much.
She's sad fishing , she really is pathetic. She doesn't know real grief. She'll know all about it when she does experience it for real

Reactions: 23
I think the whole thing with her dad is that she genuinely believes that her life would have turned out better if he was alive throughout her youth. She thinks he would have mentored her in comedy and instead of having to flash her fanny on MTV and sell shitty tan she’d be a proper nepo baby, regularly appearing on TV, basically someone like Katherine Ryan. When the reality is more likely Les would have faded into obscurity in the 90’s. Like what famous uk comedians from the 80’s are still relevant in popular culture?

Reactions: 27
“I need those messages because I’m a narcissistic freak who constantly needs validation, attention and praise to compensate for my low self esteem, because deep down I know I’m an absolutely terrible mother and a complete waste of oxygen - but if enough of you chavvy Universal Credit mums on Insta tell me I’m amazing it definitely makes it true”

Reactions: 24
Hahahaha, seen it all now! Pob in Peacock's clothing!

---
Definitely not 'The Three Musketeers', more like The Three Stoodges.

I would rather jump off a fucking cliff than listen to those three old trollops talking absolute shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I really do believe she is surrounded by enablers, Matt being the main one (other than Tracy). He completely goes along with this rubbish but allowing his children to be forced into the mindset too is terrible.

Anyone else think Matt had to do the Peacocks ad or she would withhold his pocket money?

Reactions: 20
I wish skanks like this would stop thinking they are experienced in answering any questions with regard to grief and suicide. Fame/money hungry the lot of them

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2989316
Nothing, and I repeat nothing, could ever make this man sexy.
She is obsessed with him too. I never really saw it before these past couple of weeks but she is very insecure about their relationship all this "do you fancy me Matthew? Do I look sexy in this? Matthew is so sexy, Matthew's sexy bum" etc is so insecure and weird.

I wonder what happened to make her do a 180, from just before lockdown?

He certainly has his own agenda in this relationship these days and I would put a bet on her being pregnant by the end of the year.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times, I only dip in and out of this thread but does anyone know what kind of concern social services have to have to be calling her every week? She says they have to follow up but it seems a lot if it always turns out to be nothing (which it obviously isn't because it's all over the fucking Internet for everyone to see).
Also did she really think the issue was people thinking one of the boys would get the wine...fuck me.
---
ETA I don't mean what has she done to be reported...I've seen the shit show, I just mean does anyone know how social services actually responds to such complaints

Reactions: 8
I honestly believe 'Winegate' is a load of bullshit and for attention. I have linked the videos of her talking about it in Wiki 22 now and there are just so many inconsistencies to her story. Her body language speaks volumes too with her eyes darting everywhere. She has definitely read here and has got the rage. Personally, I have never known Social Services to ring somebody so consistently without a visit. I think it's all bullshit and she is lying.

She never "went shopping". They were all in pyjamas, it was breakfast time and the boys were eating Mr Whippy cakes for an undeclared ad when the wine bottle was spotted. She is a very bad liar.

Reactions: 22
I agree - she’s ‘milked’ it as a story, it’s boosted her engagement on those SS posts and she made a point of replying to lots, liking their posts which she doesn’t often do…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.