Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor woman in the background clearly didn't want to be filmed.......
Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The company actually tells you on their 9 April post - £945 a month for 4 years!

These people must be mad..... and it's only rented.....
A 4 Yr old one of those bought , with a warranty, is probably a 1/4 of its list price, probably.....
Two month's lease cost monthly payments would tax it and insure it and MOT it & change its oil each year...
48 Grand, to rent it for 4 months - and don't forget the deposit on it etc ....

Screenshot_20240309_233842_Gallery (1).jpg

bleeping muppets
---
😃😃 chazza and pobs new Transit has gone tits-up, already 😃😃😆

Photo-30-08-2017-15-00-24.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Chazza and Pob’s Priority list, Porsche, Prosecco, Pints and Prostitute’s. Sorry kids, try again next month to make the list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Going to suggest there’s been a discount / deal as the garage has been tagged in. Also it’s “Por-sha”… x

Reactions: 8
Chazza and Pob’s Priority list, Porsche, Prosecco, Pints and Prostitute’s. Sorry kids, try again next month to make the list 🤣
Next thread title right there 😂

Seriously, who pays nearly £1k a month to lease a 4 year old Porsche 😂 for that money you can lease a new performance Audi. And where did the deposit come from 🤔

Absolute fecking idiots!

Reactions: 32
Fucksakes, they could get a brand new, high spec bmw, Audi or Jag for a tit load less. These two just love pissing their (non existent) money up a wall don’t they?
Hey Chazza, where’s Noah’s bedroom?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just shows Chazza is even thicker than I thought she was. Very obvious this woman and the table aren’t impressed by the shrieking and if Chazza had any sense she would’ve noticed this and either cropped out the people or even better not posted the video. I’ve said before but if I were in the background of this sort of thing I’d be raging if it ended up online. Recently on holiday, people were planning their camera around a restaurant we were in on the resort. It was Instagrammable and I took a couple of snaps but the difference was the odd one I did post, didn’t have other people in the background. My other half always says it doesn’t matter but it does to me as I don’t want to be in the background!

Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 22
Wow, £1k a month, 12.9% Apr & £31k final payment 🤣🤣
They’ve defo seen her coming, what idiot agrees to those terms ! 🙈🙈

Or maybe it’s gifted … if it is, I hope she’s declaring that to the HMRC as a ‘payment in kind’ in her annual tax return 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aaaannnddd she's off , I can't believe it's 31 yrs since my dad died 🙄 she won't even remember him why she talking like she can? And cacan someone please give me an idea of what 'legend status ' he'd have in this time ? Who would he be on par with ? Are we talking Peter Kay? Ant and Dec? Or Stephen Mulhern🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I presume the new cash injection is from the house sale going through? Personally I’d use it to take a chunk out of my current mortgage payment as I guess they are mortgaged up to the hilt!
The thought of all those payments makes me queasy, just hope they aren’t stacking it all on the credit card because that is a recipe for disaster, especially if her business is still late in filing its taxes for the year/about to be struck off…

Reactions: 18
Firstly what a gobshite for filming that poor woman who clearly was pissed of at her behaviour.
She had to use a menu in the end,and chazza completely carries on regardless.
What a disgusting and rude person you are chazza,shameful.
The car situation,well they obviously can’t afford a new one 😂😂😂😂but it’s clear they are spending money they simply can’t afford,oh chazza it’s not looking good,you will end up broke,owing hundreds of thousands.
And les is dead sweet pea,why oh why do you think people think he’s funny still,his humour was of a certain generation,that’s gone now.
Using his death to gain attention is sick chazza,you need to move on,les was only a sperm doner and never your father.
Now shut that fat hole in your face.

Reactions: 32
This absolutely riles me no end. I never like my picture taken unless I know who is taking it and for what reason.
I have very personal reasons for this and to protect myself. She has no concept of other people's privacy and how sharing videos or pictures could actually endanger someone. I know that sounds dramatic but it's true and if she has no concept of her own children's privacy then why would she even consider a strangers
Chazza wake up to the world around you and wake up to the dangers of social media

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This absolutely riles me no end. I never like my picture taken unless I know who is taking it and for what reason.
I have very personal reasons for this and to protect myself. She has no concept of other people's privacy and how sharing videos or pictures could actually endanger someone. I know that sounds dramatic but it's true and if she has no concept of her own children's privacy then why would she even consider a strangers
Chazza wake up to the world around you and wake up to the dangers of social media
You’re not being dramatic at all.
There are people out there who’s identity needs to be kept lowkey,but she comes along and
Invades others spaces,she has no respect for anyone or anything.
I absolutely cannot stand her.
Can’t wait for her to just disappear of the face of the world.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.