Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First pic look how wide she is and nearly busting out that dress.
second pic doing the old put my elbow close to me to bake it look like I have a small waist when Infact it’s that wide 😂😂
SIZE 10 MY ARSE!!!!
Even that is filtered, look at her dodgy hand.

Reactions: 5
She puts all sorts in her gob,vapes,dicks,and loads of booze and drugs.
Noah should get out of her bed,she’s not stable and I’m worried she will get Noah doing things he’s not supposed to do.
He needs his own space,weird stuff going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does realise that as an adult she can make her own decisions including not drinking if it makes her feel that bad! Can't stand folk that need to shove alcohol down their throats to 'enjoy' themselves.

Reactions: 15
Summer we are still in spring or does she not know her seasons
---

He’s still in nappies so the chances of being able to go a bike/balance bike a few and far between meaning none!! Lazy cow so she is
Wow is he still in nappies? I thought she had him using the potty finally?
Just baffles me why she uses her children as content. Everyone thinks their own kids are cute, clever, truly spectacular... but nobody else cares. I don't want to see her kid eating a three course meal for breakfast, or one running around half naked covered in chocolate sticking it's fingers in her mouth. They aren't entertaining or cute to anyone but you Chazza, stop exploiting your children and try being a decent mother for once. Anyone who has an Instagram page for their children is tapped in my opinion.

Reactions: 25
Wow is he still in nappies? I thought she had him using the potty finally?
Just baffles me why she uses her children as content. Everyone thinks their own kids are cute, clever, truly spectacular... but nobody else cares. I don't want to see her kid eating a three course meal for breakfast, or one running around half naked covered in chocolate sticking it's fingers in her mouth. They aren't entertaining or cute to anyone but you Chazza, stop exploiting your children and try being a decent mother for once. Anyone who has an Instagram page for their children is tapped in my opinion.
She had him using a potty for about 4 days to prove a point after we called her out on here for him still being in a nappy. She’s absolutely abhorrent, cares more about opinions of strangers and proving the trollyyyyzzz wrong than she does about guiding and teaching her son. There’s no excuse for a child his age still being in a nappy all day. Her laziness knows no bounds.

Reactions: 21
She’s unbelievable, got N twerking now on the gram, whilst she talks shite to him about juicy bums. Might all be innocent to to you Chazza, but all them weirdos are loving it! 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Designer look jewellery.......so in other words Chazza, they are knock offs 🤦‍♀️

20240528_054532.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So here she goes again with her and her sister doing a live on mental health. Tell you what chazza come and live my life for a day and you will know all about mental health. I said it the last time and I will say it again, you know NOTHING about mental health and raising awareness.
Her and all these other so called experts on mental health need taking down a peg or two. Every time I hear them say anything I just want to explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Will Chazza be mentioning that poor girl who took her own life in Australia whose flat she trashed? Bet that didn’t help her mental health coming home to that mess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just been reading about her. So she was found dead hours before her flat was due to be auctioned. This is so awful. Charlotte should be ashamed!
She should be yes, but as we know she doesn't do shame. She's just an all round horrible person. She needs a massive dose of karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.