Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noah’s got Jude in a headlock but guess what boys! Mums lost not 1 but 2lbs!!

She really is bleeping hopeless isn’t she.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It's not only the headlock but also when jude keeps trying to crawl out of the ballpit, she keeps saying watch him noah don't let him get out. At one point he nearly does and again she says watch him noah and goes aaahh like she doesn't know what to and seems confused that she can't do 2 things at once and then continues to film. Then when she continues and jude actually does crawl out when she goes to lift him it felt like she wad about to get cross with noah and shout at him, then realises the camera is still rolling and it cuts out.
Chazza noah is NOT there to watch jude while you slabber on about your 2lb weight loss and your absolute scamming weight loss programme which by the way is NOT the best in the world. Get your priorities right and be a mother to your children before it's too late
Sorry for the rant but she makes so mad

Reactions: 34
It's not only the headlock but also when jude keeps trying to crawl out of the ballpit, she keeps saying watch him noah don't let him get out. At one point he nearly does and again she says watch him noah and goes aaahh like she doesn't know what to and seems confused that she can't do 2 things at once and then continues to film. Then when she continues and jude actually does crawl out when she goes to lift him it felt like she wad about to get cross with noah and shout at him, then realises the camera is still rolling and it cuts out.
Chazza noah is NOT there to watch jude while you slabber on about your 2lb weight loss and your absolute scamming weight loss programme which by the way is NOT the best in the world. Get your priorities right and be a mother to your children before it's too late
Sorry for the rant but she makes so mad
I know I’m like a broken record but still no stair gates. I can just see her busy filming herself up in her ‘dressing room of dreams’ when Jude crawls head first down the stairs. Why can’t she, Pob (or Bagpus) see this danger? I really worry for the little ones safety especially as he’s got F1 to encourage him into mischief.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Who is this woman & why are peacock’s saying it’s Chazza?? #fraud #trash

I don’t even think we have a peacocks but that’s another outlet on the naughty list for using ROASTERS in their false advertising!
---
We all want this do we? She’s absolutely having a laugh with her prices.

View attachment 2943019
Oh fancy it being from peacocks.
So she’s not just flogging shite on Vinted, it’s shite she was given for FREE! Cheeky witch.

Sequin Suit = ick!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her content is absolutely dire. How do people follow, and actually support this woman? She has no life, no personality, no, talent, who is incredibly unfunny and has feral children, she is just a boring grifter who lies constantly.

Reactions: 25
I know I’m like a broken record but still no stair gates. I can just see her busy filming herself up in her ‘dressing room of dreams’ when Jude crawls head first down the stairs. Why can’t she, Pob (or Bagpus) see this danger? I really worry for the little ones safety especially as he’s got F1 to encourage him into mischief.
Because they are all self obsessed and no brain cells between them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Shes boring AF. And why is it a big deal her 'amazing' sister is walking from St Anne's to North Pier? It's like 90 mins, I do that 4 times a week, 3 of them before work

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They are all alcoholics so have little brain reasoning. Add that to a low-output brain in the first place , and they should never have had children.
Both will ( if they survive into adulthood) grow up dysfunctional and troublemakers because they've got tit , for parents.

Reactions: 13
Her very own kids club in the garden, where the parents get pissed and kids do as they please. Bet your neighbours love you Chazza. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.