Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothing on this holiday is costing more than the wardrobe of Princess Kate on a royal tour!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Also I wish she'd tody up before she take a picture, tanning glove towels , and her pouting
A quick swif round the sink wouldn’t have gone a miss either…
---
There’s some cash behind the outfits - I’m going with loaned or hired and an eye in her Vinted

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Feral swearing again like it's normal and her thinking it hilarious. Tramp!
What's even worse is he said it in context so you just know they don't watch their mouths in front of him. She even says I know I'm going to get trolled to death for this but she still does it and finds it hilarious.
Feral swearing again like it's normal and her thinking it hilarious. Tramp!

The amount of “new with tags” clothes she’s selling on vinted is actually obscene. Who buys that much & then never wears it? Also flogging all her gifted Peacocks denim stuff that she was OBSESSED with in Feb for that cringy ad reel.

Reactions: 16
What's even worse is he said it in context so you just know they don't watch their mouths in front of him. She even says I know I'm going to get trolled to death for this but she still does it and finds it hilarious.
Yes this - he says it as a word in his vocab and in context now, not as a child who’s maybe heard it accidentally and saying for attention/knowing it’s a bad word…. She is disgusting and then to put it on insta

Reactions: 13
Why is she letting him pull Jude’s arms like that? Honestly it’s pathetic how she never pulls him up on anything - he’s going to be the class little shit when he starts school.

Reactions: 23
“My last mirror selfie in our water villa”. She’s so unbelievably repetitive is Chazz.

Reactions: 13
“My last mirror selfie in our water villa”. She’s so unbelievably repetitive is Chazz.
So vapid. Imagine commenting on your last selfie

I can’t stand women that act like her - so obsessed with themselves and taking their photograph to upload to social media… YAWN

He looks like he’s completely checked out. Not that I think he had ever actually checked in
Ah come on now Pob does his fair share with bathtime 🫣 Il never forget the time he gave Jude his first bath in the kitchen sink when he was only few days old

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch her anymore,her voice is so triggering I would not be surprised if I haven’t got ptsd.
She’s one big lump of toxic turd.

Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 28/04/24

Noah dragging Jude by his arms in the cot. He then bangs his head and Noah replies "Oh shit, he's banged his head".

Chazza finds this absolutely hilarious. What a class A cunt she is. Top parenting right there.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 31
So they went around Sammy Shitstains for dinner yesterday. She obviously not on the Bellehblaster Plan either.

Why's her kid not wearing a top at the dinner table and has an IPad in front of him? Look at the size of Jude's dinner!

What a shower of shit that family are.

Reactions: 21
Looks like they didn’t have bulk head seats on the flight home and were behind another row of passengers. I hate to have kids behind me on a flight as they constantly kick the seats. Not their fault as they just get bored unless the parents are very good with them. And again Pob didn’t look much help looking after them.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.