Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he bothering with all that when he can just get fit in the lounge doing a few star jumps and bending up and down 4 times?!!!
You forgot shaking the maracas that obviously is tha main fat burner In chazza exercises
---
Honestly, somebody sew up her mouth. Her yelling grates right through you. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

View attachment 2899156
View attachment 2899159
Bet that was the only time that poor wee boy was at the pool but the rest of time she was probably getting steaming with her new besties

Reactions: 8
Alexa Chung was in the Maldives the same time as Chazza and you wouldnโ€™t even think they were on the same planet if you compare their posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alexa Chung was in the Maldives the same time as Chazza and you wouldnโ€™t even think they were on the same planet if you compare their posts lol
I bet she wasnโ€™t down the karaoke bar being entertained by rent a gob Chazza, who was shouting obscenities to a Blondie in front of her children. Meanwhile Pob thinks heโ€™s still in 20โ€™s acting like a single man on a family holiday ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 18
You forgot shaking the maracas that obviously is tha main fat burner In chazza exercises
---

Bet that was the only time that poor wee boy was at the pool but the rest of time she was probably getting steaming with her new besties
Works for Bez. Heโ€™s spent years shaking maracas & heโ€™s a waif ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her holiday face tanning posts on her stories are so obviously filtered and not a #ad. Fucks me off.

Reactions: 10
Odd sheโ€™s not appeared since being home. Hope that little boy is ok after the long trip home. โ˜น. Perhaps sheโ€™s waiting for the sun burn to die down ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Weird how pob goes to the gym and not doing belleh blaster workout almost like it doesnโ€™t work ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pob wearing shorts over top cycling shorts or shorts over top leggings. Is he insecure about the tops of his legs or does he have a micro Penis, there must be a reason for it. Just wear one or the other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pob wearing shorts over top cycling shorts or shorts over top leggings. Is he insecure about the tops of his legs or does he have a micro Penis, there must be a reason for it. Just wear one or the other.
As much as I hate this saying he gives me the ick lol mind you so does she lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's in the Daily Fail again, the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..... can someone post a link ?
lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
---
So Dawsyshitetan has hit 100k followers (sadfeckers)โ€ฆ
Wasnโ€™t she having a giveaway at 100k followers?โ€ฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„
---
These tickle me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
---
So Dawsyshitetan has hit 100k followers (sadfeckers)โ€ฆ
Wasnโ€™t she having a giveaway at 100k followers?โ€ฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„
---
These tickle me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't know why she bothers with these paid DM/Closer/OK mag articles (Or those ghastly tiktoks which she is absolutely awful at). They are all rehashed bollox and nothingness from her Instagram page of the narrative she is trying to flog. She may think she is a social media superstar but in reality she is a ugly, weak chinned, filler filled, unemployed mother of two with very saggy tits, horrific bunions and ideas of grandeur. She's just an untalented bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know why she bothers with these paid DM/Closer/OK mag articles (Or those ghastly tiktoks which she is absolutely awful at). They are all rehashed bollox and nothingness from her Instagram page of the narrative she is trying to flog. She may think she is a social media superstar but in reality she is a ugly, weak chinned, filler filled, unemployed mother of two with very saggy tits, horrific bunions and ideas of grandeur. She's just an untalented bore.
Go girl,couldnโ€™t of said it better myself ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@smellyfootballboots
Stop beating around the bush & tell us the truth..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19