Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back home and the place already looks a tip, there's a dirty nappy on the bed and Pob has escaped!

Reactions: 5
Why is he bothering with all that when he can just get fit in the lounge doing a few star jumps and bending up and down 4 times?!!!
With the working out Pob does he should look like Arnie!! Sure her bellayblasta just makes your gut melt off in all of the pictures, and your triple chins just slide off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheesy chips and tomato pasta 🫠🫠 that holiday looked so tit to say it was the Maldives. The state of the house and laid up in bed already no wonder pobs escaped !back to the rinse and repeat slums it is 🫡

Reactions: 14
I have seen on another thread that Kandima Maldives have been offering free holidays to InfluenZers
Ooh what thread is that - would like to take a looky..
---
I love it when these nobodies put tags of back to the grind, like mate you’ve not just done a 12 hour shift down the mines, your in a air conditioned gym 🙄
I always think for someone who works out so much he always looks a bit pudgy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I have seen on another thread that Kandima Maldives have been offering free holidays to InfluenZers
I reckon the weirdo Ingham family are there next - they’re about as classless and dangerous parents as Charlotte and Pob too so they’ll be in their element

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to follow her but stopped a while ago because her content got so dull and she was so annoying!

I've been reading the last couple of threads about the holiday....honestly amazing how crap they've managed to make that resort look!

I reckon the weirdo Ingham family are there next - they’re about as classless and dangerous parents as Charlotte and Pob too so they’ll be in their element
Read briefly about them when it kicked off with them not wearing life jackets at the lakes but the company shot them down about it? They seem like proper Dingles. How to not encourage holiday makers to a resort!

Omg I actually can't cope anymore and feel like I might explode. His name is NOT JUDY its JUDE. Why why why does she do this. The poor child is going to think that is his name

Reactions: 23
Honestly, somebody sew up her mouth. Her yelling grates right through you. 😬

Reactions: 7
Read briefly about them when it kicked off with them not wearing life jackets at the lakes but the company shot them down about it? They seem like proper Dingles. How to not encourage holiday makers to a resort!
Worse than Dingles… the dad message young fans and follows Andrew Tate, they have 5 girls ffs!! The little boy is gonna be Jeffrey dahmer incarnate and the mum is just your typical head who puts a man first over kids and pride - vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
bleeping get in,now touch management have basically said they got her that holiday.
Am I right 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping get in,now touch management have basically said they got her that holiday.
Am I right 🤪
Yes. It also explains why she didn't book her flights until 2 weeks before they left th ey were obviously waiting for full confirmation of the house sale completion.

Reactions: 15
I'll bet she's the type who when her sunburn starts to peel, she eats it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34