Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was on that boat with her for the dolphin viewing I would’ve launched her right off it
She can't even get that right - she says it was a whole day but it wouldn't have been more than an hour. It was just a see the dolphin's tour. You can see them anywhere. Personally, I wouldn't have bothered.

Reactions: 9
Well now the 'draam' holiday is over I think we can all agree , she hasn't influenced any of us into goin chuffing Maldives, quiet the opposite in fact. Matthew put a grid post up of him and the kids and his boyfriend none with her only posts of him with her , are ones she's tagged him in. Now are we taking bets on how long she'll fester in pjs in the house when they eventually get home that is .......
We were considering Maldives for our 10th anniversary. Pretty certain we are looking for a different destination 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m out the loop but what makes you think they’re skint?? They just sold the house didn’t they?
The house took over 18 months to sell, during which time they had that mortgage, their current mortgage and almost certainly a bridging loan to cough up for. She really can't earn very much from the Dawsey products - although no proper accounts have ever been filed for the company so we don't actually know. The diet scam is exactly that and clearly doesn't sell very well and she gets very few paid promo's (Unlike other influencers) and when she does they are always for some company no one has ever heard of. Pob had to go back to work as a plasterer after not working for a couple of years and they had to sell one of their cars and now only have the one.

Reactions: 14
I also no someone who with her husband use credit cards,fancy holidays and expensive food shops etc,acting like they are vips on holiday,well it’s all on tick.
They both work so why use cards.
Don’t ever live way above your means,who cares if someone has a fancy holiday,I’m just as happy having a picnic in the garden,simple pleasures.
We work so much so when we are off we just want to stay home and are able to enjoy nice holidays and meals out but don’t flaunt anything. I remember one family on Eat Well For Less just wanted to show off but didn’t know why they had no savings.. not the brightest couple who hadn’t realised they could actually entertain with the same food/drink from their own home. Who knew 🙄. No or little money can be spent to have a fab time! Imagine what these people, who overspend, are passing onto their kids?

Reactions: 12
We were considering Maldives for our 10th anniversary. Pretty certain we are looking for a different destination 😂

Try another Maldives resort /island..wondering if where they went is the cheapest because, a pair of chavs I know of went there to get engaged. I've seen other islands on Insta and they are 👌. And some are very luxurious /private and peaceful , obviously the price tag will change...a lot !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don’t be put off. Just look for a different island. The Adaaran resorts are beautiful. Meedhupparu especially. Real rustic, traditional Maldives with a house reef (one you can swim straight to rather than needing to get on a boat trip), great service, bare foot, all inclusive, doesn’t cost the earth. Reethi Beach is another one that’s similar. They’re so many

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That video of the boys on the beach is actually quite sad. Noah is absolutely desperate for her attention and you can literally hear him realise that the only way he can get it is my parroting whatever she is saying to Jude. We all know Noah is a brat but that is a prime example of why!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My dad’s been a few times and it looked absolutely beautiful. They made the most of the water sports and went to the underwater restaurant, not the Blackpool island.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have seen on another thread that Kandima Maldives have been offering free holidays to InfluenZers

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Pob's escaped already!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14