Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have days festering in her Christmas pyjamas and then she’ll do a weigh in and claim she only put on 2lb because she did her ‘workouts’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ever since someone who’s child goes to F1s nursery posted that she’s never done nursery drop off even though she made reels about it #mumlyf I see through everything she posts. Yeah the laziest slob on Instagram went for a bike ride 🤥🤥No way in sliders and she DEFINITELY doesn’t have the fitness to. She probably picked that bike up off the floor and got Noah to pose quickly sad bleep

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone else feel this holiday was to baby trap Pob? She desperate for a girl & was constantly talking about pezza before hand & said she needed to ring GP to stop her pezza whilst away. ( even thou she had one a week before - with her tampon string hanging out) I think she will say, I forgot it was all such a rush.
Sweetened him up with a luxury holiday, his LV necklace & trainer’s. They were drunk every night, bobs your uncle. It certainly wasn’t a family holiday.
He will return home, back to his own bedroom, out with the anal flasher, seeing who’s got the whitest ass hole. Then shagging a Blondie, down an alley in Blackpool.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Every post and story she uploaded during and about this holiday should have #ad on it. I can’t believe she gets away with this. They need to shut her down, permanently.
I genuinely think that every influencer with a public post, should #ad every post they upload as the very nature of being an ‘influencer’ is you are selling a lifestyle. Their entire lives are an #ad.
But Chazza still needs shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else think now the house has sold and he’s had his freebie holiday he’ll be ready for splitsville?

Reactions: 23
Every post and story she uploaded during and about this holiday should have #ad on it. I can’t believe she gets away with this. They need to shut her down, permanently.
I genuinely think that every influencer with a public post, should #ad every post they upload as the very nature of being an ‘influencer’ is you are selling a lifestyle. Their entire lives are an #ad.
But Chazza still needs shut down.
Keep reporting to the ASA until they're sick to death of her. 💯
---
Anyone else think now the house has sold and he’s had his freebie holiday he’ll be ready for splitsville?
He's already zoned out. 💯

Reactions: 14
Wonder how her flight is going she’ll be really uncomfortable with that sunburn and trying to entertain 2 kids. She’ll probably be one of them mums that let her kid run up and down the plane instead of keeping him entertained in his seat.

Reactions: 19
Wonder how her flight is going she’ll be really uncomfortable with that sunburn and trying to entertain 2 kids. She’ll probably be one of them mums that let her kid run up and down the plane instead of keeping him entertained in his seat.
They landed about three hours ago. They'll be still on the car journey from LHR to Lytham! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only positive about that holiday is how nice her natural curly hair looks. The rest of it has been utterly shambolic and embarrassing.

Reactions: 29
No way she went cycling with Noah, could see pob doing it at push but not her
👀 like her & “blondie” both got a ride… 💀

Anyway… If she was looking for a “chuffin workout” then bIKiNg aRoUnD tHe iSLand 🫠 in D&G sliders was the perfect opportunity to show how to keep on “scam/plan” without looking like toad of toad hall pirouetting round the lounge with maracas 🪇 x
---
Any bets on when the next weigh will be… ⚖ and how we’ll long be seeing/referring to Maldives content…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They landed about three hours ago. They'll be still on the car journey from LHR to Lytham! 😂
omg couldn't think of anything worse after 10 hour flight than driving for hours and hours in car to get home!
Good luck to them whem the jet lag kicks in too and noah and Jude won't sleep 😴 its worse when you go babkwards!
I

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many days of holiday spam? 😴😴

Pity Pob's plug-in air freshener plastic monstrosities weren't thrown in.

Reactions: 4
Posing on a bike 😂😂😂
Night belters honestly live an uncomplicated life,bills payed fabulous,food in fridge,fabulous,loved ones healthy,fabulous.
But hey we’re jealous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18