Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That should have been a dream holiday but I bet they’re feeling tit about it.
4 days travel for 10 days to eat chips, get so drunk that she felt ill, got sunstroke and started on another guest, to sing karaoke and then come home with the worst sunburn.
What a waste!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s taken them to soft play but only when someone else accompanies her. She has NEVER shown herself taking them anywhere by herself.
It’s mental. I have 2 kids aged 3 and under and I take them out by myself everyday. I’m also 30 weeks pregnant with my third and will take all 3 out once I find my feet, she’s just a lazy mother that uses a screen to parent her kids - whilst she stares at her phone screen 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What did we all just witness. 10 days at an amazing place and it was literally what she does at home but with sunshine. Flogging her tit products, Noah performing for the camera, Jude shoved in a buggy instead of the high chair and then her and pob drinking and making tits of themselves.
Yeah chazza we are all so jealous of your life, I wouldn't take it for all the tea in China

What will be next now they are home, stay tuned belters lol
She's a de-influencer - Couldn't give bottled water away in a desert!

She really just showed how dull and shite her shallow little life is. Her tan is vile, mingggg-g-in and very patchy/tiger bready. Her designer gear is fake and her diet doesn't work!

She dragged those poor kids to the middle of the Indian ocean, to be sunburnt, tired, dehydrated and fed pizza and chips. They had to suffer 2x 10.5 hour flights in economy, 2x sea plane journeys, 2x 4 hour airport transfers plus other travelling to get to and from the seaport and the resort, all within a 10 day timeframe - shame on her.

This was apparently her dream destination and she made it look so unappealing that heading to Butlins would be a luxury stay with a slap-up menu!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

She really just showed how dull and shite her shallow little life is. Her tan is vile, mingggg-g-in and very patchy/tiger bready. Her designer gear is fake and her diet doesn't work!

She dragged those poor kids to the middle of the Indian ocean, to be sunburnt, tired, dehydrated and fed pizza and chips. They had to suffer 2x 10.5 hour flights in economy, 2x sea plane journeys, 2x 4 hour airport transfers plus other travelling to get to and from the seaport and the resort, all within a 10 day timeframe - shame on her.

This was apparently her dream destination and she made it look so unappealing that heading to Butlins would be a luxury stay with a slap-up menu!
It just shows what a spoilt selfish bint she is . If she was really hell bent on going to the Maldives why not go on Honeymoon and to one of the upmarket child free resorts which are truly outstanding instead of subjecting those children to that heat and that horrendously long journey . They would have been as happy on a beach in Majorca.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She’s a joke! She will spend the Next 10 days in pjs stuck in the house moaning about jet jag, with not a care in the world that she has put two babies through that, when they could have done exactly they same as what they did at Butlins.

Reactions: 21
Exclusive!

Social Media Superstar who has Sizzling Chemistry with Fiancé and All Round Terrible Mother Charlotte Dawson, leaves Followers Stunned as she Admits she has actually paid for something - Shocker!

1714050656534.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“Jude’s first time on a boat” on a trip to see the dolphins. Didn’t she show them arriving to the resort by boat?! Thick witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve never seen a story from her of the kids at a play park, or soft play, or farm. I’ve only ever seen videos of them in their pjs watching a screen whilst they eat tit beige toxic food 🤢
There has been but it's always the same park and the same soft play with the slide. Oh, and din't forget Fairhaven Lake over and over again! 😴😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG the dolphin video - she should be gagged with that bloody voice! THEYRE COMIN’ NOWAAAAHHHHH… LOOK NOWAAAAHHHHH!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Somebody shut her up ffs! They should have thrown her overboard.

Reactions: 8
"Nowuuuh they're comin'! Nowuhhhh do you see them?!" I have such bad 2nd hand embarrassment for her right now. Common as muck!

• Haha
Reactions: 26