Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it worth it? 2 days of travel hell - for what? Getting pissed-up like an old gran in a drinking club? They had the karaoke there...... may as well have been Blackpool seafront?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Interesting timing that after a week of us pointing out what a grim pizza and chips, karaoke, booze up, could have been in Blackpool shitfest it was suddenly right near the end its "lol at us on our bikes and swings doing the Maldives stuff", deffo reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will we see her ladyship today ?
Unpacking putting the washer on 🤔
Then either putting it on the line (weather permitting) or into the tumbler then next load on 🤔
Getting the kids up , ded dressed and out 🤔
Going for a decent food shop 🤔
Getting the tea /dinner ready 🤔
Tired but 'normal mum life '
OR
Will it be kids in her bed 😒
Prancing around the kitchen pulling face 😒
Tittie bangers bouncing about ( that's if there're made it back from Maldives)😒
Ping ping meals ,'cause she's not spending all her time cooking '😒
All in pjs all chuffing day 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
She just too unpredictable 🤭

Reactions: 23
They went to the Maldives and didnt do a spot of snorkelling. What an utter waste, they should’ve saved their time and money and just gone to Benidorm

Reactions: 31
Guys I SO wanted to do a Chazza yesterday - I’m 12 weeks pregnant and feel like absolute dog tit but my partner was at work and I was home with my 3 year old. Played Play Doh, did puzzles, cleaned the kitchen, jumped on the trampoline and did chalk drawing outside - all I wanted to do was put my PJs on and slob on the couch Chazza style!! 🤣 Gurantee she and those boys will not leave the house or get dressed for the next week because she’s just soooooo tired 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really really really REALLY hope not. She “can’t cope can’t cope” with the two she already has, and if she ever had a girl, well duck those two wee boys, they’d be completely forgotten about

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Will we see her ladyship today ?
Unpacking putting the washer on 🤔
Then either putting it on the line (weather permitting) or into the tumbler then next load on 🤔
Getting the kids up , ded dressed and out 🤔
Going for a decent food shop 🤔
Getting the tea /dinner ready 🤔
Tired but 'normal mum life '
OR
Will it be kids in her bed 😒
Prancing around the kitchen pulling face 😒
Tittie bangers bouncing about ( that's if there're made it back from Maldives)😒
Ping ping meals ,'cause she's not spending all her time cooking '😒
All in pjs all chuffing day 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
She just too unpredictable 🤭
Time to forget holiday food and get back to the soggy egg on crumpet and the Ping Ping Chicken Aaribiata. Proper grub! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys I SO wanted to do a Chazza yesterday - I’m 12 weeks pregnant and feel like absolute dog tit but my partner was at work and I was home with my 3 year old. Played Play Doh, did puzzles, cleaned the kitchen, jumped on the trampoline and did chalk drawing outside - all I wanted to do was put my PJs on and slob on the couch Chazza style!! 🤣 Gurantee she and those boys will not leave the house or get dressed for the next week because she’s just soooooo tired 🙄
I’ve never seen a story from her of the kids at a play park, or soft play, or farm. I’ve only ever seen videos of them in their pjs watching a screen whilst they eat tit beige toxic food 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve never seen a story from her of the kids at a play park, or soft play, or farm. I’ve only ever seen videos of them in their pjs watching a screen whilst they eat tit beige toxic food 🤢
I was thinking the little fella would love to go to a forset school , playing in mud , looking for frogs , eating popcorn /marshmallow from the firpit, would wear him out , he'd have a lovely time with the other kids , will she take him anywhere like that NO , instead shake in front of my camrea 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What a boring life they lead. No wonder she has to plead for likes and plead for folk to buy her crap.
Give me my life 💯.....and I've never been to the Maldives 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I wonder if cardboard les was there to meet them in arrivals at Heathrow airport ✈ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s taken them to soft play but only when someone else accompanies her. She has NEVER shown herself taking them anywhere by herself.

Reactions: 21
What did we all just witness. 10 days at an amazing place and it was literally what she does at home but with sunshine. Flogging her tit products, Noah performing for the camera, Jude shoved in a buggy instead of the high chair and then her and pob drinking and making tits of themselves.
Yeah chazza we are all so jealous of your life, I wouldn't take it for all the tea in China

What will be next now they are home, stay tuned belters lol

Reactions: 30
👀 like her & “blondie” both got a ride… 💀

Anyway… If she was looking for a “chuffin workout” then bIKiNg aRoUnD tHe iSLand 🫠 in D&G sliders was the perfect opportunity to show how to keep on “scam/plan” without looking like toad of toad hall pirouetting round the lounge with maracas 🪇 x
---
Any bets on when the next weigh will be… ⚖ and how we’ll long be seeing/referring to Maldives content…
I can’t get Chazza looking like Toad out of my head 😂
Oh ‘guys’ she will be 9.5 stone at next weigh in because of all the cycling and exercising not to mention lots and lots of water!

IMG_4962.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18