Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, radio silence from our Chazza today. Not surprised really as she will be knackered and in major pain from that sunburn. Also having to cope with the 2 ferals on the aircraft while Pob sits as far away as possible and sleeps/ignores them. I bet those poor kids will be in the same nappies all day :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Definitely not slob writing this, someone must also have control of her IG when she’s unable to, the spelling is correct for one ! Wake up slob we know this ain’t you !!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Definitely not slob writing this, someone must also have control of her IG when she’s unable to, the spelling is correct for one ! Wake up slob we know this ain’t you !!
‘He just is never out of the pool…’ - that’s her alright… doesn’t even sound right

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well now the 'draam' holiday is over I think we can all agree , she hasn't influenced any of us into goin chuffing Maldives, quiet the opposite in fact. Matthew put a grid post up of him and the kids and his boyfriend none with her only posts of him with her , are ones she's tagged him in. Now are we taking bets on how long she'll fester in pjs in the house when they eventually get home that is .......

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well now the 'draam' holiday is over I think we can all agree , she hasn't influenced any of us into goin chuffing Maldives, quiet the opposite in fact. Matthew put a grid post up of him and the kids and his boyfriend none with her only posts of him with her , are ones she's tagged him in. Now are we taking bets on how long she'll fester in pjs in the house when they eventually get home that is .......
3 days at least “chazza’s just soo jet lagged, so Nowhere asked for a pyjama day, I told him of course we can have a chuffin pj day, does he not know how much of a slob I am? And for all the trolley wolleys, I’ve worked bloody hard uploading all my tit on Vinted and doing me beltin tan while I was on holiday, mum lyf every day and obviously I never even had a drink because OBVIOUSLY me and Matthew don’t drink”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bingo on 3 days jet-lag and 7 days of cases festering next to the front door

• Haha
Reactions: 22
and how long will it take to unpack the cases .. 🙈
For someone who claims 'mum life ' she never shows any 'mum life ' , like this holiday for example she didn't show any packing or prep , she never cleans , shows herself struggling in the supermarket with the kids, does a shopping haul (🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ all she does is jiggle tittie bangers , shake the baby , sit in pjs all day

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.