Charlotte Dawson #41 I spy Pob's got a black eye, Jude's in his bedroom but Noah's not - why? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These women who always flick their hair and toss it backwards are simply over compensating because they’re ALL wearing long extensions. They feel like they have to keep reminding everyone to admire ‘their’ hair. Most likely synthetic too.

Reactions: 16
I wear size 14 weigh less then her no way is that outfit a 12 top looks abit tight to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely bribed Pob. Playing "Happy Families" again!

More Tweenie trainers incoming!

Screenshot_20240225-152407~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice to see you keeping on Plan Chazza. A Burger King FOR a hangover. Nice one. 🤡

I bet she never just got the drink either. 🐷

charlottedawsy_1708880868285.jpg

Reactions: 4
And that's why Pob didn't want to go. Are you looking forward to tonight Matthew?
"Nor, not realleh" he'd rather be in Lytham on the sniff not with the Brightside sisters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Size 12 my arse!

What is with her mates and that stupid hair flicking and jumping up and down?

View attachment 2779249
View attachment 2779250
Did you ever see such a chavvy crew? 🤣🤣
---
Nice to see you keeping on Plan Chazza. A Burger King FOR a hangover. Nice one. 🤡

I bet she never just got the drink either. 🐷

View attachment 2779693
View attachment 2779694
View attachment 2779695
View attachment 2779696
Pob is actually quite gentle and tender in comparison with her

Reactions: 8
These women who always flick their hair and toss it backwards are simply over compensating because they’re ALL wearing long extensions. They feel like they have to keep reminding everyone to admire ‘their’ hair. Most likely synthetic too.
Bugs the tit clean outta me. Just grow your bleeping hair 🤣 and all you see are the tapes stuck in. Sure we’d all be flicking our brains out if we’d big thick mops of real hair 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
And that's why Pob didn't want to go. Are you looking forward to tonight Matthew?
"Nor, not realleh" he'd rather be in Lytham on the sniff not with the Brightside sisters 😂😂
and balls deep in some old tart behind the bins in an alleyway.

"Ooh Pobby, oh yes, oh yes". 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Pob is actually quite gentle and tender in comparison with her
He really looks at Jude there, lots of eye contact. Pob only looks away once and then is looking at Charlotte not the phone. Pob is a prick, but does seem to understand how to engage with a baby

Reactions: 17
She is a lying bleep, she is an apple shape and all her weight is round her middle there is no way a size 12 fits round her gut!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck OFF. TWO DRESS SIZES DOWN IN SIX WEEKS AFTER LOSING ONLY A STONE? 😂😂😂

THAT OUTFIT IS NOT A 12 IT LOOKS HUGE.

View attachment 2779024
View attachment 2779025
When it comes out that she’s lost any weight (twice) through ‘other means’ 💉 🎈 ❄ and it absolutely will come out, she is going to find herself in serious legal trouble claiming that tit belleh blasters had anything to do with it.
There’ll be no denying that she’s lied and scammed.

Reactions: 14
Was a 16 but supposedly dropped 3 sizes and queezed herself in a size 10 the other week? Now saying she's dropped 2 sizes and is now a 12. What a load of bleeping bull tit she chats. Can't keep up with her own lies this one. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.