Charlotte Dawson #41 I spy Pob's got a black eye, Jude's in his bedroom but Noah's not - why? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what she's looking at but that looks nothing like a heart in the coffee. Still got a "fuzzy head" from the weekend? How is that even possible.

No wonder Jude got startled when she carried that scalding coffee right near him. F1 sounds like he's possessed by a demon doing that voice. Evil.

As for the four courses Jude's having, that's more than I eat ffs.

View attachment 2780807
View attachment 2780808
Not doing a heart at Noah anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ reap what you sow for sure!!
---
The nail varnish is completely different!
I don’t think they are the same!
---
A busy day again I see...

View attachment 2781490
---
I do wonder what dickheads believe this tit... 😂

View attachment 2781492View attachment 2781493
That top photo is physically imfuckingpossible 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No way is she a stone lighter than me, I’m just over 11st, size 14 bottoms as I’ve got wide hips, big bum, but I’m a size 12 top, I reckon she puts her scales on certain flooring & it gives the wrong reading, I did this once & weighed 2st less than I was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fancy lying about what weight you are,how very unstable would you have to be to lie about weight.
She’s a walking advertisement for being a scammer and a fraud.
Ordering larger sizes and saying she’s wearing the 12,😂😂😂what a sad lump.
bleeping hell her life is just one big con,absolute weirdo and extremely insecure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After her begging for the hairdresser to come and sort her ponytail out, the stupid witch only goes and runs around there. The amount of times I've stuck to my guns and told these begging cunts NO.

Absolute grifters the lot of them.

---
REALLY LOOKS A SIZE 12 HERE DOESN'T SHE?

Screenshot_20240226-175123~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The bleeping useless, begging lump. Wash and blow-dry your own bleeping hair.

Sounds drunk.

Screenshot_20240226-181648~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’d love a curly blow to rot around the house in my pj’s x

🧵 thread suggestion : Charlotte Dawson #42 Warning: objects in the mirror are bigger than they appear

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d love a curly blow to rot around the house in my pj’s x

🧵 thread suggestion : Charlotte Dawson #42 Warning: objects in the mirror are bigger than they appear
Come to my salon. I'll give you the works on the house! 😁
---
How was she not able to sort her own hair 🤣 what a lazy witch
All she had to do was take the clips out and brush the hairspray out. What a thick div!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.