Charlotte Dawson #41 I spy Pob's got a black eye, Jude's in his bedroom but Noah's not - why? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she's getting her toes fixed on Monday. I had the bunion op on just one foot 4 mths ago and it was bloody painful! Am only just feeling like my foot is getting back to normal now. My bunion was nowhere as bad as hers are so be interested to see what she gets done?
She's probably saying that so she can't show her 'weigh in' . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's drugs with Vicky I know a few people she knows & they're quite open about their coke habits!
---
This pisses me off, if she’s quite open about it how the F has she got a radio job? Does she have a thread? She called some lass a slag on the radio the other day, no idea where she gets the balls, I hate that word but not many bigger slags than those on Georgie shore

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she imagine it’s what all mums do? She’s not right!!!

How the duck they got the money to go Dubai and Maldives? Fake tan business that good? I bet pob will love all his alone time with her 😂😂
Good way to look at it Jazz, no matter how much money she makes from her scams, Pob will never like her 🤣

Reactions: 8
This pisses me off, if she’s quite open about it how the F has she got a radio job? Does she have a thread? She called some lass a slag on the radio the other day, no idea where she gets the balls, I hate that word but not many bigger slags than those on Georgie shore
Wow! She's the biggest slag of them all! How unprofessional. Hope she gets sacked. I'm sure she has a thread on here.

Reactions: 10
She’s got a thread on here!

Reactions: 6
Wow! She's the biggest slag of them all! How unprofessional. Hope she gets sacked. I'm sure she has a thread on here.
Not sure if it was an advert for the show or if it was live, had to turn it straight off, can’t bear these talentless nobodies. Disgraceful her getting a job in radio in the first place really

Reactions: 7
She does I'm never off it! She's beyond vile.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.