Charlotte Dawson #41 I spy Pob's got a black eye, Jude's in his bedroom but Noah's not - why? ๐Ÿค”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it comes out that sheโ€™s lost any weight (twice) through โ€˜other meansโ€™ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐ŸŽˆ โ„ and it absolutely will come out, she is going to find herself in serious legal trouble claiming that tit belleh blasters had anything to do with it.
Thereโ€™ll be no denying that sheโ€™s lied and scammed.
If this does comes out she deserves everything she gets and more!!

Reactions: 14
If this does comes out she deserves everything she gets and more!!
When you follow a 'z lister' thread on Tattle it is tempting to think they are far more infamous than they actually are. Nothing will happen to Chazza and there will be no scandal in the media because she just isn't actually well known or famous - she has done a couple of absolutely terrible reality shows and now flogs a calorie counting diet and white label goods on Instagram. She pays for her own pap to show up and they pay for the stories that do appear in the press - She just isn't scandal worthy.

Reactions: 33
I don't know what she's looking at but that looks nothing like a heart in the coffee. Still got a "fuzzy head" from the weekend? How is that even possible.

No wonder Jude got startled when she carried that scalding coffee right near him. F1 sounds like he's possessed by a demon doing that voice. Evil.

As for the four courses Jude's having, that's more than I eat ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If she was doing โ„ would that AND the booze not be in her breast milk? Terrifying to think.

Reactions: 13
Trace is obviously taking F1 to nursery and getting F2 out for some air (Surely, he could be sitting up in that pram?)

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Our Trace is hiding out of shot because she's incapable of taking them both out on their own.

Also, blatantly begging for that stupid hairdresser to come running as she can't get the fake ponytail out from Saturday. ๐Ÿ™„

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks as if neither of those kids will ever eat without a screen in front of them, sad and lazy woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
A busy day again I see...

---
I do wonder what dickheads believe this tit... ๐Ÿ˜‚

charlottedawsy_1708956662256.jpg
charlottedawsy_1708956689351.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.