Charlotte Dawson #41 I spy Pob's got a black eye, Jude's in his bedroom but Noah's not - why? πŸ€”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for my new thread title Belters. 😘 Pretty self-explanatory! It's been a shitshow. A huge, massive shitshow and very unpleasant viewing to say the least.

From the last thread, we saw F1 turning 3yrs old. Jude went into his own bedroom but F1 is still waiting for his one. Jude is now being force-fed through the 'guidance' of Amanda Marks (Through the eyes of a parent) who actually looks insane and it's a miracle that the old witch got impregnated in the first place! Scary witch! πŸ€ͺ

Pob was seen with a black eye!

Screenshot_20240208-202009~2.png

Jude is being force-fed disgustingly. 🀬 The poor bairn is looking very overweight and bloated and has been notably vomiting although he's still being chucked about like a rag doll.

Screenshot_20240208-202732~3.png

Chazza has lost ONE STONE and has now miraculously gone from a SIZE 16 to a SIZE 10. Are you having a chuffin laugh you utter scammer? Report, report, report. πŸ’― 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

A full recap can be found in Wiki 17/18. Too much to recap.

Carry on Belters. 😍

Let's get her scam shut down Belters. πŸ’―

Screenshot_20240208-210235~2.png

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
20240208_225843.jpg

The absolute state of her skin when the filter slips off with her makeup on. Scammer 🀑🀑

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s vulgar, what kind of people think she’s funny, they need to get a grip ffs

Force feeding that baby again - Shredded wheat? Toast loaded with butter and a toddler size yogurt, that should be a full day at best but it's just his breakfast.

F2 has been up all night again, probably digestive issues.

The glass in her shower has shattered and she thinks it was her dad :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’ll be busy begging for a new shower screen now ffs. Meanwhile the rest of us would have to pay the best part of a grand to get that fixed. Grrrr πŸšΏπŸ˜–πŸ–•πŸΌ

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’ll be busy begging for a new shower screen now ffs. Meanwhile the rest of us would have to pay the best part of a grand to get that fixed. Grrrr πŸšΏπŸ˜–πŸ–•πŸΌ
I don't think she is gifted much at all these days. She hasn't been on tele for over 4 years and even then nothing more than obscure reality shite.
-
Newest story. Performing monkey Noah

You just hear her say 'go'
Then he nods
Then he tells F2 he loves him
Chazza then does her awwwing as if it's organic affection

She's a bleeping awful parent

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
A sign from a man who died decades ago has come back to shatter a glass shower screen,heard it all now,deluded bleeping bleep honestly.
How do you no it wasn’t our mo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A sign from a man who died decades ago has come back to shatter a glass shower screen,heard it all now,deluded bleeping bleep honestly.
How do you no it wasn’t our mo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I imagine there are plenty of spirits who are angry with her!

• Haha
All joking aside i am really concerned about how that shower screen got broken they are toughened glass it wouldn't just shatter on it's own did something get thrown at it? Honestly the more i see the more i think those kids are not safe in that house

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Thinks it’s a sign from her Dad. πŸ™„
Surely any signs he might send would be nice ones?
Yeah, he's haunting her cos she's such a scamming moron. Dawsy tan looks tit. Who in their right mind is going to pay that when they're thousands of better tanning products. FS.

Reactions: 15
That video of Noah hugging Jude on cue has made me really sad. Surely seeing breach of child exploitation laws?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.