Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Sheā€™s just a twat and people are starting to wake up to it. 2024 is your year chazza šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ BUSY sheā€™s BUSY honestly that is the funniest thing Iā€™ve ever heard. Does she forget that she shows every minute detail of her boring life where sheā€™s hungover in her pajamas all day. Maybe put the drink down and focus on your kids
She doesnā€™t know the meaning of the word busy, most mums would love her lazy life lounging about in their pjs all day, doing fuck all, but no we all work full time, do school runs, activities after school, uniforms, lunches, pick ups from everywhere, meals, runs after the wee darlings after school till itā€™s bed time, get an hour chill time to ourself then rinse & repeat the next day. I would honestly love to lounge about instead of doing all that and more everyday. Now thatā€™s what We call busy. Not this lazy limo doing fuck all

Reactions: 25

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Hey New here šŸ‘€ been catching up on the amazing Wiki almost šŸ˜… caught up! But Iā€™ve had to comment
11.1 6st/lbs what weight is this?
Itā€™s my target weight & I am much heavier but I look so much smaller than her šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤” I certainly hope I donā€™t look like that at 11st 11lbs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also if you look in the reflection how is her whole hands wrist & phone plus her whole face in the picture šŸ¤” how surely the angle is all wrong? šŸ¤ØšŸ¤”šŸ„“ Whereā€™s her titty bangers & belleh šŸ¤”

View attachment 2664544
My bet is sheā€™s rested a bunion on it

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Of all the family funerals Iā€™ve been to I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen anyone even use their phone let alone posing for pre and post funeral shots.
I find it bizarre and I know the wake is usually a nice time to remember the person and catch up with old friends but itā€™s never been raucous or a piss up. So weird to see it being a fashion show when the day is about Mo not anyone else.

• Sad
I don't comment on here but been lurking fir a while! It's really angering me the damage she's probably doing to Jude! Hes either in a jumperoo or a bumbo seat, both are so bad on a babys hips and if used should be for very short periods, also in the jumperoo he shouldn't have his feet flat on the floor he should be on tiptoes! Shes a despicable mother and obviously has no cares for her children and their wellbeing! Its disgusting šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
He knows he can get away with it and knows no different. She should tell him to stop. It's filthy. šŸ¤¢
Coming straight home from nursery and shoving his dirty hands in that babyā€™s mouthšŸ«£ Youā€™d think she might have learnt basic hygiene, especially after Judeā€™s hospital scare but apparently not

• Sad
  • Sick

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Oh my god honestly that gormless pic of Tracy is cracking me up - itā€™s like sheā€™s seen the ghost of les šŸ˜‚

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
It begs the question whether Les's other 3 children had any sort of relationship with Mo. And if so will they attend the service on Thursday? If it does make any sort of news, it will be interesting to see if they appear in any shots. They might just avoid the sorry fiasco - the Chazza Dawson show.
No les other lovely beautiful kind children wonā€™t be attending,they all live all over the place and they wonā€™t ever ever be in the same space as Tracey and chazza.
They never clung to people for money like chazza does,itā€™s all me me me me me and my mo.
Utterly disgusting.

• Sad

redball00n

VIP Member
My 3 yo told her uncle he ā€œtakes the pissā€ over the Christmas lunch table šŸ„¹ I was absolutely mortified, everyone was there and heard it - Turns out she heard her Grandparents saying it in the car šŸ˜‚ We laughed about it afterwards when she wasnā€™t around but I definitely didnā€™t egg her on by laughing in front of her. I would absolutely die of embarrassment if she told someone to fuck off - not plaster it all over social media whilst finding it hilarious. Sheā€™s the epitome of ā€œscummy mummyā€.

• Haha

Ostrichkeeper

ā€œ Have took down there Xmas decorationsā€, Chazza, go away and learn how to compose a sentence in proper English you illiterate, uneducated dope. I mean itā€™s basic stuff.

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Sheā€™d love to do stand up comedy!
Well thatā€™s given me the biggest laugh for a start šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s also thinking of getting feral on the books of a modelling or acting agency!
Just fuck off, that kid has zero discipline, not the sort of kids they want to deal with.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Noahs one of those kids who runs around the supermarket screaming and shouting and being a pain in the arse. He's one of those kids that you would happily trip over and revel in him crying.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Itā€™s one thing for your kid to want to strip off, itā€™s another to continue filming them like that to broadcast to thousands of strangers

• Sad
  • Sick

louisababe

That lazy cow making out she loves the Xmas decorations so sheā€™s keeping them up for longer ā€¦ no slobā€¦ youā€™re waiting for some poor lackey to come and take them all down for you !

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Vile disgusting cunt,having a human trafficking drug dealer as a friend of the family.
Chazza your a cunt.

• Sick
  • Angry

our trace

VIP Member
I'll never understand what she is doing in these videos. Just who is this shit for?
She gets a few likes and gets excited thinking sheā€™s a superstar.
She needs removing from social media as I class her as a danger to others with her shit parenting,and diet scams