Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the Scottish accent wasn’t annoying enough she’s doing an American one too lately.Why don’t she speak proper laaake?

Reactions: 12
Jude's got a really rasping cough again at the end of this clip. Hardly surprising when they're all in that poor little bugger's face all the time. He'll probably end up back in hospital with all of them giving him their germs. Idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well as a functioning 40 year old I’m happy to say me and Mr Norfolk will be putting our decorations up this weekend with no IG reels or #ad. Just me and him having a lovely time rather than a grifted freebie that looks soulless. I might take a picture at the end for the family WhatsApp group and that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Oh cos she doesnt scam anyone does she? "How are they allowed to do that?" Meanwhile she flogs a scam diet plan consisting of eating whatever you want as long as youre in a calorie deficit 🙄😒, While she eats like an absolute pig and is piling weight on.

Charlotte just wants to be the one to take peoples money more like.

Reactions: 20
Complaining that the hacker now has photos of her kids - er, so does the rest of the world love, you’ve posted them already for all to see! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Complaining that the hacker now has photos of her kids - er, so does the rest of the world love, you’ve posted them already for all to see! 🙄
You’d like to think this would give her a wake up call re sharing her children constantly online and the damage that can be done when the wrong hands get involved. But, it absolutely won’t. She is so vauous and devoid of substance that this hacking thing is going to be all she talks about for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You have to be kidding me,😡😡😡😡shes been hacked and now she’s saying that they have her pictures of the kids,what a bleeping bell end bleep stain.
Somebody please get this vile scumbag of the internet.
As other tattlers have mentioned it’s ok for her to scam people but when she’s being used for scamming she’s up in arms.
Honestly I can’t believe how unbelievably thick she is.
Chazza duck of you piece of scamming tit.
She infuriates so money people,and I can’t wait for someone else to confront her face to face.

Reactions: 23
You have to be kidding me,😡😡😡😡shes been hacked and now she’s saying that they have her pictures of the kids,what a bleeping bell end bleep stain.
Somebody please get this vile scumbag of the internet.
As other tattlers have mentioned it’s ok for her to scam people but when she’s being used for scamming she’s up in arms.
Honestly I can’t believe how unbelievably thick she is.
Chazza duck of you piece of scamming tit.
She infuriates so money people,and I can’t wait for someone else to confront her face to face.
She's pissed off because she has photos to put on it for Xmas. I don't quite know how hacking works but surely having thousands of bot followers wouldn't help?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And that’s all she’s worried about.
Wow her priorities are all wrong,something severely wrong with this woman 😤
---
She's pissed off because she has photos to put on it for Xmas. I don't quite know how hacking works but surely having thousands of bot followers wouldn't help?
Surely these followers are not real people,for the life of me I just can’t believe people actually believe her lies.

Reactions: 9
Oh cos she doesnt scam anyone does she? "How are they allowed to do that?" Meanwhile she flogs a scam diet plan consisting of eating whatever you want as long as youre in a calorie deficit 🙄😒, While she eats like an absolute pig and is piling weight on.

Charlotte just wants to be the one to take peoples money more like.
Well hello there karma 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes in Wiki 12 - 06/08/23 where he says "Has it been shagging?" He's bleeping rotten. 🤢

View attachment 2597107

Nonce 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
Jude's got a really rasping cough again at the end of this clip. Hardly surprising when they're all in that poor little bugger's face all the time. He'll probably end up back in hospital with all of them giving him their germs. Idiots.

View attachment 2597316

You can see he's not well again poor bairn

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Anybody paying £24.99 for three months of this utter scam is batshit crazy!

She reckons she's back on the Plan. 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.