Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying the same thing over and over again to Shuuude "A cheekeh boyyy,a cheekeh boy"STFU you munter
He’s not going to be able to speak or learn properly, she says the weirdest things to him and all that baby Shude nonsense is ridiculous 😡
---
'Is it nice, is it spicy, say spicy, what is it, is it nice, is it spicy, say spicy, what is it, is it nice.............' FFS!
You forgot “it’s behind you!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s no wonder Noah’s speech has been delayed when she can barely string a coherent sentence together herself. ‘Ickle bit’ ‘bot bot’ ‘choc choc’ ‘shakeh shakeh’ ‘chuff this, chuff that’🙄🙄
---
'Is it nice, is it spicy, say spicy, what is it, is it nice, is it spicy, say spicy, what is it, is it nice.............' FFS!
Noah at the end ‘oi oi it’s mine’. Imagine letting your two year old speak to you like that ffs😳

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
No matter how much of a discount, who wants to buy her crap?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why not keep things private,I get for sharing etc but this bleep is definitely in it for herself and that tony Middleton simp.
Those kids were being told to look and at what angle.
Losing someone through suicide isn’t going to make you Instagram famous you cock wad.im disturbed by her outlook on this sort of behaviour

Sour faced fraud

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ugh she has the Ugg’s I want but can’t afford because I go out to work 🤦‍♀️😭
Hers will probably be fake like all her other “designer clobber “
---
I like this style of Uggs too but genuine question to anyone who has them…. Are they hard to walk in? They look like they should be really difficult to walk in😅
I’ve got them and your feet slip out them, wish I’d known that before I bought them 😭😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Poor kid having that lot repeating things over and over and over again. I wonder if one of those twats has tried to give him a chip yet?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Chazza you do chuffin' care otherwise A) you wouldn't be reading here and B) you wouldn't be making a reel in your bra and knickers saying how much you don't care what people say.

You are paper thin skinned because you are an unfunny, talentless twit who is fleecing her dead father's name.

Reactions: 34
Of course you care what people say because it's all true you deluded twit! 😂👍

"One's not toilet trained and one has a dummy". Why is she talking like F1 is two people. Your parenting is shite and you know it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She said to the taxi driver “they’re talking about my dad” and he totally blanked her 😂😂😂😂 She really needs to get over this obsession. It’s pathetic, deranged and nobody could care less about who her bleeping Dad is.
He's been dead for THREE DECADES. 😃💀
No one under the age of 40 would remember him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why not keep things private,I get for sharing etc but this bleep is definitely in it for herself and that tony Middleton simp.
Those kids were being told to look and at what angle.
Losing someone through suicide isn’t going to make you Instagram famous you cock wad.im disturbed by her outlook on this sort of behaviour

Sour faced fraud
😃😃 the next thing, old traceh will spring up with an oiuji board & they'll do a seance ( on a wet afternoon)

" les...... les?"
" are you there moi darling??"
" chuffen hell!"

***** an old toffee crisp wrapper floats down from the ceiling****

😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

Screenshot_20230808-012441_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you genuinely weren’t bothered Chazza then you wouldn’t feel the need to rant about on on social media looking like you were ready to punch someone.

Also “I’ve been working hard” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Look guys, don't chuffin comment on her life! The one she puts all over social media for likes, comments and cash.
She doesn't chuffin talk about your life! The one you keep private.
The comments are hilarious. Other Scummy Mummy's defending and worshipping the slob with a gob.
Screenshot_20231117_061129_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't live without nothing her bestie. We all said it was bullshit for that particular moments narrative. But all of a sudden its ok to leave the little tit because an offer to gallant off. Wonder how noah sees it when mum needs sssssshde but not him.
And fobbing a lie once again. The amount of energy this show will take...oh but its my plan guys,when she suddenly loses weight! Haha bleeping gross liar.

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand when influencers say don’t comment on my life. You’re posting out of choice to share your life you are going to get positive and negative comments ! Get over it or stop sharing your life? Oh no you won’t do that because freaks would “miss your boys” genuinely if someone said that to me I would be taking them straight off SM bleeping weird

Reactions: 33
Of course you care what people say because it's all true you deluded twit! 😂👍

"One's not toilet trained and one has a dummy". Why is she talking like F1 is two people. Your parenting is shite and you know it.

She’s raging. The truth hurts. She’s a vile person inside and it shows on the outside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s super triggered the fat cum stain😂😂😂😂😂
You leave yourself wide open for criticism you twit,awful horrible parenting.
Lazy griffting twit,and no chazza you don’t work your nothing more than a beggar.
She’s well pissed of,she can’t keep her mouth shut,she can’t bring herself to ignore comments.piss of you vile bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.