Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shude was interacting and cooing more with Bagpuss than I've ever seen him do with that twat. Probably because he could actually see her face instead of the back of a phone

Reactions: 23
If she thinks people are saying Noah is bad for having a dummy still at 2 years old they clearly ain't seen Grim Fanny's kid. (Glam Fairys World for those who don't know)
He's just gone 6 in October and STILL has a dummy. SIX YEARS OLD FFS. And she plasters him all over her Instagram with it in his gob.

Reactions: 18
Why is she filming her kids in the pool ffs? Any public swimming pool I have been to has strict instructions not to film at all in the pool area?

Reactions: 19
The rules don’t count if you’re a z lister though. Doesn’t matter if it’s showing other kids and is a potential safeguarding issue…

Reactions: 10
So tracey is living at lemon tree court Blackpool,so she has a flat and sammi shit face obviously rents her mums house in lytham.
Ummmm
---
She lives in social care,retirement place for old coffin dodgers.
Assisted Coffin-Care

".... COME TO ME , MY DARLING...................."

Reactions: 13
Shude was interacting and cooing more with Bagpuss than I've ever seen him do with that twat. Probably because he could actually see her face instead of the back of a phone
I’ve always thought Chucky interacts better with bagpuss than chazza

Reactions: 11
What was the point of the whole Nutella and then running round in circles with a fake laugh??? Is this some new tictock thing??
---
F1 I've noticed automatically does that stupid shakeh shakeh dance when he has food.

She's a complete disgrace.
It’s like 1 of Pavlov dogs

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
School bullies are gonna love that when he’s older

I’ve friends/family like this. Totally obsessed with their kids, too much in my opinion. Then I looked at myself and thought I was a bad parent for not being that way.

Pity she didn't blow away. No wonder she uses a filter all the time!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 8
Not surprised it's an early start at 06:32am. You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter!

Reactions: 8
Surprised she didn't put 'mum life' on that early morning video. She needs everything she does acknowledged and noted. She is unable to just get one with things. Just how would fuckface have coped before social media?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what 'dizzy heights' her new job will be? Will it outdazzle Foxy Bingo and Superdrug?

More Q&As to look forward to. No doubt the 'mum police and trolls' will get a dig from her entirely made up questions.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.