Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20231122_214018.png

I see dick, oh sorry Richard is back commenting with his absolute cringe and creepy comments it's him that needs fucking checking

• Haha
Reactions: 24

VC10

VIP Member
Fresh of the press Fat Anus Dazza and Hannah's traveler Lightfoot are expecting another Girl, I can only imagine Chazza will be fuming with that 😂
How the hell has THAT great big slit-arse sex-pest managed to oblige his snapdragon??

😐😐😖😖😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Retro80s

VIP Member
The way she repeats the same stupid words, phrases, moves and dances boils my piss, now she’s got the kids doing the exact same thing.
She’s just a big bastard shit stain on society!

NoseyBonktl

So fat bastard makes a return,perv is what he is,a dirty ugly fat pig.
Hannah fatfoot and dazza are another vile pair of trashy scum,I’m sorry but their daughter hasn’t been blessed in the face department with beauty,then again not surprising looking at those two ugly cunts.
Your right their daughter looks bizarre and I've had to missfoutune of see all 3 of them in the flesh. Don't worry Dazza and Hannah had their 7th skip of the year on their drive last week just to empty their bins, so all the neighbours could see their rotting take aways. Filled the skip to the brim with rubbish I was told. Their gender reveal party was a typical traveler one, they had no idea we all new the sex of the kid the day they found out as Fat Dazza couldn't help telling my mates misses.

They are so hated in Oak Green Road.

• Haha
I wonder if, with her off doing panto, if Noah is in for a big shock and maybe will hear the word NO a little more often from Matt? She has often mentioned that Matt is a bit stricter with Noah than she is. This could be why Matt is shouting at F1 so much these days?

Bungdidin

Shude was interacting and cooing more with Bagpuss than I've ever seen him do with that twat. Probably because he could actually see her face instead of the back of a phone

• Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Why is she in the daily mail side bar,what a dick,paying for attention again.
Same repetitive shit😂
Can’t read the comments for some reason so appreciate if other belters could read them.
Not one positive comment! 😂😂

---
My favourite comment. 😂

Screenshot_20231203-213605~2.png

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
The chairs aren't even all the same 🤣
I mean, her dressing room has had a bin bag covering the window for at least two years😂

Such glitz, such glamour😂
---
Not one positive comment! 😂😂

---
My favourite comment. 😂

View attachment 2608404
‘I’ve chucked more talented things in my recycling bin’🤣🤣🙂

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Look guys, don't chuffin comment on her life! The one she puts all over social media for likes, comments and cash.
She doesn't chuffin talk about your life! The one you keep private.
The comments are hilarious. Other Scummy Mummy's defending and worshipping the slob with a gob.
Screenshot_20231117_061129_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
You have to be kidding me,😡😡😡😡shes been hacked and now she’s saying that they have her pictures of the kids,what a fucking bell end cunt stain.
Somebody please get this vile scumbag of the internet.
As other tattlers have mentioned it’s ok for her to scam people but when she’s being used for scamming she’s up in arms.
Honestly I can’t believe how unbelievably thick she is.
Chazza fuck of you piece of scamming shit.
She infuriates so money people,and I can’t wait for someone else to confront her face to face.

I always thought the kids weren’t supposed to touch the elf
No they’re not supposed to touch it. The elf supposedly loses its magic if they do. I also begrudgingly have 1 as they have them in school. Refuse to do presents, balloons, big arrival or a Christmas Eve box. Mine get enough & it’s too much pressure on parents.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I take she's playing the Beast. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1700945348221.jpg

---
Ooosh!! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20231125-205548~2.png
Screenshot_20231125-205644~2.png
Screenshot_20231125-205744~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
It’s no wonder Noah’s speech has been delayed when she can barely string a coherent sentence together herself. ‘Ickle bit’ ‘bot bot’ ‘choc choc’ ‘shakeh shakeh’ ‘chuff this, chuff that’🙄🙄
---
'Is it nice, is it spicy, say spicy, what is it, is it nice, is it spicy, say spicy, what is it, is it nice.............' FFS!
Noah at the end ‘oi oi it’s mine’. Imagine letting your two year old speak to you like that ffs😳

Last edited:
  • Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He’s a naughty man,chazza is very insecure about him and doesn’t fully trust him,hence why pob puts up lovey dovey posts so chazza feels special and makes his guilt somewhat better.
It’s a small town and they forget that,so do all of them,people see and hear things.
So chazza if your reading and laughing it off you really shouldn’t,it’s true.
---
Imogen and grace,there you go chazza check his phone 🧐
He's probably put them in his secret phone as "Ian" and "Gazza". 😂😂

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
100%. Flaming ghastly.

Now, I've noticed that not only will we have to suffer this bollocks on the daily for the next 23 days but Z listers are also giving gifts from the Elf daily too? Completely flaming absurd and makes a mockery of Christmas.

What about people who are struggling this year? People who aren't gifted shite left, right and centre? People who won't be able to keep up with social media trend of 24 gifts plus more on the day? Really fucking thoughtless and total wankers all of them.
I totally agree with you,all this need to have gifts upon gifts daily, even before Christmas has arrived is nothing short of greedy and unnecessary.
How many advent calendars does one child need,the huge balloon with a basket of shit,the worlds gone mad and the insta scammers are greedy scum.
We always support children’s charities this time of year for gifts,and we also donate food for the dogs trust so they get a Christmas dinner.
What does this ugly lump do to help those in need.
I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire.
Ugly greedy human being.😡😡😡