Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Bloody hell, Jude is going to get catapulted out of that bouncer one day if Noah keeps leaning on it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Secretuser18

Nope not following each other and no mention of him being in hospital while she’s been in London.

No “get well soon Daddy” etc etc… unless they’ve suddenly decided to keep it all private, I’m guessing they’re “ on a break” x
I thought the same…ran here as fast as my belleh would let me!
🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You can clearly see he has nutrient deficiencies, His skin is grey, sunken eyes, dark circles underneath, always ill, lack of concentration, sleep issues.
What really pisses me off is that we all know Chazza is incapable & has actually no knowledge whatsoever of healthy, nutritional food… but Pob ? He seems to cook himself decent meals, why is he not taking responsibility for his sons diet ?!
You'd think he would but he doesn't. He seems so health conscious but does nothing about Noah whatsoever. He has no backbone clearly as otherwise he'd put his foot down, especially about his bedroom, but he doesn't give a shit. He's clearly in it for the lifestyle it gives him. I really don't think he's the full ticket tbh - just like Chazza.

our trace

VIP Member
Jesus she’s mingin,Jude on me boobies,ewww hands in her mouth from feral.
What in gods name is this vile obscene woman,utterly disgusting and trashy.
Can’t believe people follow this huge lump of shit.
Noah had skips and coco pops today ummm,that will help his rickets 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

our trace

VIP Member
Is this all she has to offer to our society,gurning and wobbling her fat fanny around.
It’s not how normal people act,she’s been told she’s funny so she keeps doing this awful stuff.
Breastfeeding my ass,she’s definitely got a secret stash of baby formula in her fridge in that cesspit of a bedroom.
Why does she always look so smelly 🤮

• Sick

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
And Sammy Shitstain is as unlikeable as her mad half-sister. 🤢

View attachment 2571922
---
You can keep your crap, over-priced products.

View attachment 2571945
Oh do fuck off. Nobody gives a shit about ‘Dawsy Black Friday’ and congratulations on ‘working’ an entire day. Well done you. Imagine doing that everyday like a normal person does?🫨

Howling at ‘Ive been out of the house since 8am’ like that’s the crack of dawn ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
She said to the taxi driver “they’re talking about my dad” and he totally blanked her 😂😂😂😂 She really needs to get over this obsession. It’s pathetic, deranged and nobody could care less about who her fucking Dad is.
He's been dead for THREE DECADES. 😃💀
No one under the age of 40 would remember him

• Haha
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Yes, its the never-ending " Tombola" sales offers on an unsellable/ unmortgageable freehold. With a fire raging in the mine tunnels under the land, no financial house will lend a mortgage on it 😆😆😆😆

Every single buyer pulls out as soon as the subject is discovered during the searches/land registry comes back 😆😆

Neither of them have the common sense to move back into it & sell the new one instead.

That bridging loan must have been renewed a couple of times- very expensive and they can be withdrawn/ called in by the lenders at any time.......
So how on earth can they afford all this extravagance is beyond me.
Surly they must discuss finances between them,Jesus I would be very concerned if I was them😟😟😟

That is fucking disgusting. She'll sit there her with his hand literally in her mouth ! Dirty dirty scruffy bitch she is.
She is a simpleton. A chancer. A Fake. And every day proving herself to be a terrible mother - how do we know?
Look at her child. She is raising him as an attention seeking loud mouth, just like she is. No manners. No consideration for others. Just a brat and a bore.

VC10

VIP Member
Well that’s my day fully planned Belters… full reveal of the Pink Floral Christmas tree in “my” bedroom - popping on an accent ‘oooh cannae wait”

Also has Pob announced when he’ll be doing the tree reveal in HIS bedroom - don’t want to miss that… x
😃😃😆😆 ...it won't be a " magnificent " erection, lols 😃😆😆😆💀
---
Christmas Day ; chazzeh stuffed on spuds n graveh, Traceh rummaging through her carrier bags, looking for an Easter Egg ... the two ferals head-spinning to youtube videos

And pob stuck up a couple of old tarts from Blackpool's finest 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

our trace

VIP Member
She’s super triggered the fat cum stain😂😂😂😂😂
You leave yourself wide open for criticism you twat,awful horrible parenting.
Lazy griffting twat,and no chazza you don’t work your nothing more than a beggar.
She’s well pissed of,she can’t keep her mouth shut,she can’t bring herself to ignore comments.piss of you vile bastard.

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
She’s always been a nasty bitch,a bully,flouncing around like she’s some super star,she’s an embarrassment to people around the fylde coast,they hate her and especially tracey gold digging coffin dodging dawson.
Chazza has always been upset with negativity about her,it’s because she has an ego and doesn’t get why she’s absolutely despised.
She was asked to do big brother but she turned it down because she was afraid
Of the people not liking her and booing.
That was the year Sam fudge packing giffen was in it,she was asked but declined.
She’s not fit to be a mother,those boys don’t have a normal upbringing it’s all
Show show show,look at us we’re all soooooo happy,(large fake grin).
So chazza if you are reading this your well and truly unliked and detested,the most obnoxious individual to walk the earth,may god be looking down on your kids because their going to bloody need it.
Chuff of you unhealthy angry fat bastard.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Those sit ups are working wonders
I’m certainly not an advert for the perfect body but I am well aware of what suits my body shape. I therefore know what will flatter and what will not flatter my muffin top! Chazza does not have a clue she looks ridiculous. I’d be mortified if my daughter behaved in the way she does. She doesn’t deserve kids
---
She doesn’t breastfeed Judy,only for the gram,comes from someone called Kirsty,
Pobs sister slipped it out,Matthews sister 😂🐷😂
It doesn’t surprise me as I’ve never for one minute believed she breast fed.

• Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That podcast is a nightmare to listen to, all talking over each other. Chazza can’t keep track of her lies. One minute SS rang her on a normal number next minute it was private number🙄
The lies!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

The lies about Social Services, the lies about the 'miscarriage', the lies about Noah's accident and that she wasn't drinking because "she was pregnant".

What really fucked me off were the lies about Dazza's anus flashing and she said that the children were ASLEEP and that it was only a screenshot of his bum. OMG she is utterly vile!

These lies will catch up with her big time. She is honestly disgusting. 🤬

• Angry

our trace

VIP Member
They act like they have money but they obviously aren’t rolling in it other wise dick stain wouldn’t be plastering walls for a living,he would be out running and pretending to like golf to try to fit in as lytham is a golfing town.
She wouldn’t be flogging her tan shit for under a tenner if she was wealthy.
Two huge houses and a financed car,he has a large van,I don’t think they quite fit in the area they live,probably the neighbours all have a WhatsApp group chat set up to talk about them.
People don’t like these lot around lytham and at annes,fact locals think they are scum.😀