Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Charlotte - we need to talk about Noah..

Reactions: 11
Sammy Shitstain looks confused just like her mother!

Reactions: 11
Still worried about people getting scammed when she's been scamming people with Belleh Blaster for years. Make it make sense.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 4
Still worried about people getting scammed when she's been scamming people with Belleh Blaster for years. Make it make sense.

View attachment 2609350
View attachment 2609352
View attachment 2609353
She’s a scamming cunt herself
Jesus Christ she is unbelievable,delusional twat.
Not many will follow her new account I’m sure it’s so boring.
She calls hackers weird for using the kids pictures, but if that was me ,my kids would be of social media lickety split.
She’s only interested in herself not the fact her kids are probably being used for perverse means all over social.
Vile disgusting woman, she needs to rethink her priorities.

Reactions: 15
I just dropped in for two things…pamela f@cking pumpkin- if she’s going to do this every year she may as well just repost the same shite one from the previous year, talk about stuck for content. Second I love how she’s concerned people are getting scammed from her hacked home account but doesn’t seem so concerned that whoever did it is posting pics of her kids.

Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s put on more weight in those stories, Belleh blaster not working chaz

Reactions: 14
She’s not so concerned when it comes to scamming people into paying for her “diet plan” is she?

How she has the brass neck to flaunt that bloody scamming bellah blasters at every opportunity when she’s actually piling the pounds on !

Why does everything always have to involve pulling stupid faces, shit dancing and slut drops.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.