Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 24/11/23

A night out in Winter Wonderland with none other than Anus Flashing Dazza, Hannah and their daughter Hallie.

Chazza constantly shouting and hollerring all the time, and Pob posing for a "happy couple" shot.

"What do the owls do Noah? Ooooh"

*Looking at lasers ahead - "Ooh, it's just like Ibiza int it?"

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
The clip of Dazza was quickly deleted before I could download it but he said out loud "Look who it is". Filthy, disgusting, anus flasher. He should have been charged and put on a register for what he did in front of those children in that public bar. (Full details in Wiki 9).

You can lie all you want Chazza but Tattle holds the receipts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What the actual fuck is on her head She looks a complete knobhead.

Reactions: 22
So fat bastard makes a return,perv is what he is,a dirty ugly fat pig.
Hannah fatfoot and dazza are another vile pair of trashy scum,I’m sorry but their daughter hasn’t been blessed in the face department with beauty,then again not surprising looking at those two ugly cunts.

Reactions: 17
Her voice goes right through me like nails going doing a black board

Reactions: 12
First day of Panto today. Is anybody going?

Reactions: 6
Wonder were those kids clothes gifted. Tags a company but no # etc that cardigan of Noah’s looks a girls or is that just me? No coats, no gloves on those kids, I’m sure they were absolutely freezing

Reactions: 12
Wonder were those kids clothes gifted. Tags a company but no # etc that cardigan of Noah’s looks a girls or is that just me? No coats, no gloves on those kids, I’m sure they were absolutely freezing
Her favourite trick not declaring anything as gifted but plugging the company's name. Begging tramps.
---
Ridiculous idea. You'd need to have a shower afterwards surely?

---
Flowers from Our Trace on 'opening night'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Let’s just pretend for a moment these two idiots actually get married one day. She has stated that Matt will take the Dawson name… so will Noah still have the double barrel surname he has now or will that be changed to Dawson only? And if Matt was genuinely interested in taking the Dawson name why bother giving Noah the double barrel surname in the first place?

This pair really don’t actually think anything through do they

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.