Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foxy Bingo!

Hungry Horse!

Now Peacocks!!!!!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 9
So we’ve had Foxy Bingo, Hungry Horse and now Peacocks, getting all the classy deals there!
Peacocks,what next Bon marche,Jesus her management are struggling with her gigs it’s because she acts the way she does that gets her all the Shiite cheap end

Reactions: 18
She seriously has some quite nasty vile followers who sound like they are chav thugs.
All because some people made comments and spoke the truth
Noah’s headstone (wasn’t anything to do with her Noah was it.)
She is lucky Darren’s asshole with Noah behind his asshole hasn’t been printed out and put around her home town,now the police would love that wouldn’t they.
I’m glad social services were called she’s stained for life now.
She stoops lower and lower for such old news,move on dear girl.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe Chazza's banging on still about being sent a 'gravestone'. It didn't happen. This was all cleared up in Wiki 4.

She's an utter idiot.

Reactions: 16
Of course you will love. Just you settle down
That should be reported as she’s obviously causing hate and hostility towards yet another potentially innocent person,wind your necks in bitches.
Honestly this cunt fuels her followers to create hate and anger,when it’s actually chazza who creates the shit storm.
---
I can't believe Chazza's banging on still about being sent a 'gravestone'. It didn't happen. This was all cleared up in Wiki 4.

She's an utter idiot.

View attachment 2587183
Is that it we’re feral face or Chucky face then,oh my god what a dick.

Reactions: 11
I’d put money on her coming up with the gravestone shite herself. I may be wrong but I’m sure this was around the same time as the ‘miscarriage’? Anything to deflect
It wasn't long after the 'miscarriage' when she started banging on and on about trolls. There were no receipts of her being 'sent' the picture. I'm sure she made up this profile herself to get attention.

Reactions: 11
These comments are ridiculous for 2 reasons:

1. Charlotte said in the podcast she knows who it is and it is someone close to home.
2. No one should ever discourage anyone from reporting genuine concern for a child. There have been too many people not speaking up for not wanting to upset the applecart over the years, for this to be acceptable today. If you are concerned about a child you should always speak up. Better to be wrong than to allow abuse/neglect to continue. End of story.

Reactions: 25
Noah Dawson (West Virginia, USA)
b.1888-d.1953

Does she only think there has ever been ONE Noah Dawson to ever exist!

Her ignorance is utterly astounding.

Reactions: 16
It wasn't long after the 'miscarriage' when she started banging on and on about trolls. There were no receipts of her being 'sent' the picture. I'm sure she made up this profile herself to get attention.
She’s disgusting doing that,all for attention, she’s sick.

Reactions: 7

I see dick, oh sorry Richard is back commenting with his absolute cringe and creepy comments it's him that needs fucking checking

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2587238

I see dick, oh sorry Richard is back commenting with his absolute cringe and creepy comments it's him that needs fucking checking
Seriously, I would of reported this freak than any other troll,just goes to show her desperation if she hasn’t blocked this freak yet.
So desperate for attention she keeps this weird fuck.
Oh my god she’s a sad case.

Reactions: 17
Hahahahaaaaa the state of her ' followers'
" any1 cn see u lov ur family xxx"
" ur Dad bless he is wiv de angles xxx"

Hahahahaaaaa, fucking hell

Reactions: 36
Hahahahaaaaa the state of her ' followers'
" any1 cn see u lov ur family xxx"
" ur Dad bless he is wiv de angles xxx"

Hahahahaaaaa, fucking hell
Such well educated and eloquent followers!

Reactions: 20
Canny put sugar on a shite and call it a brownie!!
By fuck her followers are as fucking touched in the head as she is

Reactions: 20
This is so important. Her making out like ‘she knows’ who reported her is absolute bullshit and potentially will frighten people off reporting real concerns they have for a child over fear they may be ‘exposed’.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.