Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cheated last time with the weight loss. She isn't trying to do a workout because she doesnt want to. She's trying to do "enough" to convince her gullible thick followers that she's committed to her Belleh Blaster scam. Shes just going to gain more and more weight over time because she's greedy and bone idle.

Reactions: 18
She won’t shift her fat,she’s far to lazy,Jesus she just looks like a huge lump
Of lard on the carpet.
She simply can’t be arsed,she just wants peoples money so she can just buy
More unhealthy food.
She is actually a walking health hazard,she’s ripping people of and that’s their own gullible fault.
Be what ever size you please,eat what you want,drink what you want,but don’t sell a diet plan when you’re not doing it yourself.(prick)
---
Getting a hell of a workout in there
😂😂😂😂😂don’t get me wrong sit ups aren’t my thing either,but when you’re seeing this munter selling a diet scam I find it bleeping hilarious.how embarrassing chazza,honestly get a real job you’re just looking like a twit right now.😂🥦

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She won’t shift her fat,she’s far to lazy,Jesus she just looks like a huge lump
Of lard on the carpet.
She simply can’t be arsed,she just wants peoples money so she can just buy
More unhealthy food.
She is actually a walking health hazard,she’s ripping people of and that’s their own gullible fault.
Be what ever size you please,eat what you want,drink what you want,but don’t sell a diet plan when you’re not doing it yourself.(prick)
---

😂😂😂😂😂don’t get me wrong sit ups aren’t my thing either,but when you’re seeing this munter selling a diet scam I find it bleeping hilarious.how embarrassing chazza,honestly get a real job you’re just looking like a twit right now.😂🥦
Don’t comment on this thread much, but’ our trace’ your comments brighten my day! X

Reactions: 10
Tracey was investigated for benefits fraud as we no,after reading it again both her and John pervert Chadwick couldn’t sound anymore guilty.
Tracey was interviewed by the fraud team but trace took her solicitor,(ummm why need a solicitor if not guilty).
Saying he was a companion and that she’s not sexually active as she’s nearly 60 and prefers a cup of tea(booze )🤫
Also saying chazza isn’t materialistic and was offering her money from her tit modelling gigs.
Chazza isn’t materialistic made me laugh 😂 Yeah right that’s why she’s living in a house she can’t afford.
Just a very interesting read,to hear how angry they were at being accused of fraud was gold,apparently they had separate bedrooms and he had his own home in Blackpool,but he had sky bills coming to Tracey’s house in his name.
The whole family scam the system.
SCUM
---

---
Clearly just friends😂,apparently he took her to charity events because she was being stalked,they are all obsessed with stalking.
Cheating bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Fair enough not everybody can do a full sit up but she isn’t even trying! She could’ve at least videoed something that looked like she was doing a proper exercise.
Definitely, I gave birth same day as her and I went back to the gym when baby was about 7 1/2 weeks, still can’t do a full sit up, but I use a weight rather than do crunches, if she just held jude up the way the other lass is holding her baby then she’d find it much easier. All I can think is she just can’t be arsed, doing bare minimum because she knows she’s not going to lose weight with the scam, she’ll do it another way ❄ this is just so her followers will buy the plan.

Not keen on that black sequin number, if she dressed for her shape she’d look so much better, don’t mean to offend any larger ladies but I wouldn’t feel confident wearing that dress with my mum tum, but more the power to her I suppose. I’d rather dress for my shape personally. But this is a lass who wore white days after a miscarriage, so what the F do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Definitely, I gave birth same day as her and I went back to the gym when baby was about 7 1/2 weeks, still can’t do a full sit up, but I use a weight rather than do crunches, if she just held jude up the way the other lass is holding her baby then she’d find it much easier. All I can think is she just can’t be arsed, doing bare minimum because she knows she’s not going to lose weight with the scam, she’ll do it another way ❄ this is just so her followers will buy the plan.

Not keen on that black sequin number, if she dressed for her shape she’d look so much better, don’t mean to offend any larger ladies but I wouldn’t feel confident wearing that dress with my mum tum, but more the power to her I suppose. I’d rather dress for my shape personally. But this is a lass who wore white days after a miscarriage, so what the F do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes built like the penguin from batman so tight fitting clothes do her no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

There was NO miscarriage. It was a lie and a massive distraction from Noah's accident. You would not be wearing a light, short dress, and acting the way she did straight after a REAL miscarriage. It's all detailed in Wiki 2.

She insulted women who have actually miscarried, myself included (I was hospitalised) with her lies. She's a bleeping disgrace and karma will get her back don't worry! 💯
---
Grifted meals for the Ginge Tweenie. 🙄

Screenshot_20231121-162053~2.png
Screenshot_20231121-162101~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They are cunts, beggy scroungers. Begged food again , there's people who could do with that help.

These sorts of cunts deserve the vitriol imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Faking a miscarriage and doing faces which mock people with disability.
Vile.
I don’t know how she doesn’t get pulled up on this or her old racist Facebook posts, or what she did to that poor woman with the same name. People have been cancelled for a lot less, how does she still have a following?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.