Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she doesn’t get pulled up on this or her old racist Facebook posts, or what she did to that poor woman with the same name. People have been cancelled for a lot less, how does she still have a following?
This is a bloody good question!

Reactions: 9
Chazza's been out with the ket heads stuffing her face again - obviously not on Plan. Why do they always act so feral when they all go out? They're all totally fucking embarrassing.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
https://giphy.com/4oeRWjN70cg8MV6HZC

Reactions: 12
On plan obviously - look at the fat on her!

I would never normally body shame a woman but this diet scammer is a fat cunt! - I agree, she deserves every criticism she gets.

Noah eating on that video actually turned my stomach - revolting both of them.

Reactions: 18
And she's on the piss. Where is Noah?

I hope she's not drink/driving again.

---
Absolute pissheads. Is all that food and booze on Plan eh Chazza?

The utter gob on it.

https://giphy.com/RJaUOmpBQAoE4RuWnj

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she doesn’t get pulled up on this or her old racist Facebook posts, or what she did to that poor woman with the same name. People have been cancelled for a lot less, how does she still have a following?
Her followers have a similar mindset to her, that's why.....

Reactions: 11
You honestly wouldn't think these cunts were over 30yrs old. It's utterly embarrassing.

Christ she looks wasted. Breastfeeding my arse. I’ve never believed all her breastfeeding bullshit anyway but even less so now.

Reactions: 20
Chazza is utterly steaming. What a fucking disgrace she is.

Breastfeeding eh you liar. Like mother, like daughter. An absolute alcoholic. Thing is, she'll get in bed with those little boys tonight.

---
Fucking disgusting. She's steaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Chazza's just posted these 'family-friendly' clips but has NOT included the tagged ones!

TATTLE ALWAYS KEEPS RECEIPTS CHAZZA and these are going on your Wiki!

I hope to God Social Services see these because she should not be sleeping in the same bed as those boys, let alone being drunk in charge of them.

Reactions: 5
Why does Noah’s teeth look like they’ve been shaved down ready to fit veneers??

Reactions: 21
Loaves of bread on her feet,no no no no ewwww

This must have been when she posted the family-friendly photos and deleted the tag-ins.

---
Then we have this video from Giffen. Absolutely steaming and her mate gets told to get off the stage by the DJ!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.