Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood what he sees in her. I'm not saying he's a catch by any means, but he does obviously look after himself both food and fitness wise - why he stayed with a flaming slob like Chazza, I really don't know?

I genuinely believe she got pregnant both times to keep him trapped and I also think he will meet someone more instep with him and be off in a heartbeat.
Absolutely true,band aid kids.
When Judy boy was born he was out drinking not long after his birth.
He likes the lifestyle that’s it,obviously loves his brats but doesn’t love her like he should.
She uses those kids as her prop in life and it’s very disturbing to watch.

Reactions: 14
Charlotte Dawson #38 Lump of lard, bowl of jelleh, I don't think you're ready for this Belleh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.