Charlotte Dawson #38 With Pob's shaved bits & her saggy tits, disgusting is a word that fits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for your votes for my thread title suggestion which was inspired from the Podcast of Lies regarding Pob shaving himself all over! 🀒

December is now upon us and the "Social Media Superstar" as she called herself is in a very low-budget Panto, has decorated Castle Greyskull like a department store and Pob is out on the piss with the lads - although he doesn't drink. πŸ™„

Chazza is 'back on Plan' but seems to be piling on the weight and drinking wine! 🐷 The DawsySarsy Home Account has also been hacked and she, of all people, doesn't want her followers to be scammed! Bit rich love! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A full recap can be found in Wiki 14/15. Yes, we are now on 15 pages!! πŸ‘

Carry on Belters! πŸ’—

Screenshot_20231205-115047~2.png

Screenshot_20231205-002254.png

Screenshot_20231205-002307.png

Screenshot_20231205-002347.png

Previous thread:

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well done CrazyπŸ™Œ great opener & thread title as alwaysπŸ˜… She is the gift that keeps on giving just like Fake Jake Quickenden. And they both say 'Yeah baby' farrrr too many times.

I literally can't look anymore when she does that revolting dancing, complete with unfunny face pulling & a slut drop she can't even get up from. She really thinks she's the business of moves. Dated & dire.

Funny how her & Fake are both performing in Blackpool to near empty seats. Imagine them on the same stage😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well done CrazyπŸ™Œ great opener & thread title as alwaysπŸ˜… She is the gift that keeps on giving just like Fake Jake Quickenden. And they both say 'Yeah baby' farrrr too many times.

I literally can't look anymore when she does that revolting dancing, complete with unfunny face pulling & a slut drop she can't even get up from. She really thinks she's the business of moves. Dated & dire.

Funny how her & Fake are both performing in Blackpool to near empty seats. Imagine them on the same stage😝
Jesus wept, can you imagine!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just got a notification of a new thread, haven’t followed her or the thread for ages. She has PILED the weight on, Jesus, not even face tune is hiding that. I honestly wonder what procedure she had to drop the weight drastically last time. Possibly Ozempic?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you all for your votes for my thread title suggestion which was inspired from the Podcast of Lies regarding Pob shaving himself all over! 🀒

December is now upon us and the "Social Media Superstar" as she called herself is in a very low-budget Panto, has decorated Castle Greyskull like a department store and Pob is out on the piss with the lads - although he doesn't drink. πŸ™„

Chazza is 'back on Plan' but seems to be piling on the weight and drinking wine! 🐷 The DawsySarsy Home Account has also been hacked and she, of all people, doesn't want her followers to be scammed! Bit rich love! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A full recap can be found in Wiki 14/15. Yes, we are now on 15 pages!! πŸ‘

Carry on Belters! πŸ’—

View attachment 2611280
View attachment 2611282
View attachment 2611284
View attachment 2611285

Previous thread:

---
Who tf is filming her and kids doing this? Full on deranged behaviour

Reactions: 11
Just got a notification of a new thread, haven’t followed her or the thread for ages. She has PILED the weight on, Jesus, not even face tune is hiding that. I honestly wonder what procedure she had to drop the weight drastically last time. Possibly Ozempic?
Possibly or a short-term balloon and plenty of ❄❄. You can catch up in the Wiki as it's up-to-date except for the last few days.
---
Who tf is filming her and kids doing this? Full on deranged behaviour
The phone's on a tripod.
---
That's it, let F1 cough all over F2. πŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I did think that but it was the camera turning around that made me think someone else was there
Our Trace with her bumbag! πŸ˜‚
---
This is hilarious! Now Pob's account has been hacked. I hope messages from his private DMs are shown. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20231205-161722~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm keeping a close eye on his account. Imagine his private DMs!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot at the ready
Am loving them getting hacked, you just know the password is 1234
She’s a dumb bit h for not giving a tit what email address she set the insta account up with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F1 coughing all in F2's face, standing on the bed whilst F2's laying down ready to be squashed if F1 fell on him and Chazza looking like utter shite!

---
Our Trace to the rescue so she can dress up like Frank Spencer. Ooh Betty!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.