Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss?

The reason that child is ill is because of her and her unfit parenting.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
Is she taking the piss?

View attachment 2498510
She really just scrapes the bottom of the barrel for content,she’s trying to be this
(Oh look at me I’m a fantastic mum)shes so embarrassing it makes me laugh.
Go and change your fishy knickers chazza and shut the fuck up,gormless piece of shit,honestly she’s a walking smeg stick.

Reactions: 23
So she’s just going to ignore the fact that she decided to go for a spa day when the baby was already ill and only went to the hospital when her friend told her she should, mother’s instinct my arse

Reactions: 27
Charlotte Dawson #36 Thread Suggestion

If Carlsberg made completely unfit, selfish parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Is she taking the piss?

View attachment 2498510
My god! she's so smug and preachy! - her son is in the hospital because she make every tom, dick and harry's dick kiss that poor child constantly. She let's F1 put his vile fingers in her mouth and then SHE kisses the baby, kisses F1 - it's her flaming fault!

Such a good mother she couldn't skip her spa freebie to care for her child. Charlotte Dawson is not the person to be taking parenting advice from - you child may not be so lucky!

She's fucking vile.

Reactions: 28
Anyone tracking her follower numbers? I’d wager as soon as she’s back home there’ll be a hundred ads

Reactions: 9
I can not believe she eye rolled about her sick baby waking her up. So VILE. The constant insta stories like making a proper meal out of him being in hospital isn’t she like why have germy Noah there to sit and play in the room not beneficial for the baby or him?? Oh yeah content. And the preaching about RSV now when we all said on here that baby will get sick because of how she goes on. And she’ll continue to do it because chazza comes first, utter prat

Reactions: 22
She says she cant reply to messages because her hand is hurting from being on her phone all the time! ....yeh charl, you said it! #PRIORITIES

Reactions: 21
Has she seriously just posted that when that poor baby has been passed around like a bloody parcel since the day he was born?
Fucking hell the irony of the thick cunt posting this!! Jude has been passed around and pawed and slobbered over by everyone she knows since the day he was born!

Reactions: 20
She will me fuming if she gets discharged 2mrw as will want to drag this out as long as possible

They are all uneducated, entitled cunts so it's no surprise......
---
No understanding of cause-and-effect, whatsoever.

Ignorant, the both of them.

Reactions: 13
Her whole life is through a camera,black mirror did it ten years ago about living your life through a camera.
Sad bitch,money grabbing obnoxious obese dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.