Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up on the wiki as not followed since before she had Jude. My ex reported me to social services maliciously when we split up, I received a letter with an appointment date and time. They did a home visit, checked my kitchen cupboards to make sure I had food in, checked he had toys to play with and asked to see his bedroom. They did not phone me first. I know different areas deal with things differently but I can’t see her just getting phone calls to give her a heads up then close the file. Especially with all the controversy over social services not following things up and failing children. The stuff I have seen is very concerning (much more so than what I was accused of by my ex, he accused me of not feeding him decent meals and always going out and leaving him with anyone who would have him).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone created a tiktok account and has been very clever with the posts, basically calling her out on everything, go and have a look, ptwm_unmasked
Apparently Rachael has been trying to get it taken down
The hero we all need basically. Doing the Lords work.
Imagine if every instagrammer had one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has not had pnd and changing or googling smytoms to match would ve h9rrific.her behaviour is just bleep ego,vapid self righteous and self centred lazy bleep syndrome. She's just so far above herself she just performs like a monkey. It's weird.its odd. But it's not mental illness and to call it so is offensive to those that do. Like other cunts on the gram she can go out.slap on makeup.see friends.get dressed.cook for hello fresh. Wear makeup whe promoting her brand put filters,spend time editing,cutting vids and stories. So this is just her being a tit.
---
Call me old fashioned but if she was genuinely that upset about it she wouldn't have mentioned anything about SS since the first call 12 months ago....then no one would have anything to comment on.
She's created a tit storm here that's going to get bigger and bigger..... she's not clever enough to get out of this soon. Pob must be fed up to the back teeth with this tit 🤣🤣🤣
I can't think of it. I feel sick at the thought of being reported or getting one call. By the 4th,shitnid become a mess judt because of the call itself! I can't imagine how I'd feel if I thought the ss thought I was doing something that needed their awareness 😕

Reactions: 15
Feral 1 will soon be able to sing Happy Birthday to the old house being on the market for a year. 😂🏠😂🏠😂🏠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I arrived at this thread yesterday morning when someone mentioned the SS call on the Ashley James thread. My starting point was her SS videos and tbh I thought you might all be slightly overreacting so off I went to the wiki where I’ve been ever since 😂

Wow, this girl is next level! Cannot believe some of the things I’ve read in that wiki. No wonder SS are involved.

Also the friend (Squidward) kills me everytime 🤣💀
Welcome to the thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone created a tiktok account and has been very clever with the posts, basically calling her out on everything, go and have a look, ptwm_unmasked
Wow not detailing this thread but what an absolute cow PTWM is 😡
---
I think she’ll definitely come back for tanning Thursday and do a story and self diagnose herself with PND or depression and use it as an excuse for her behaviour just so she can blame the ‘trolls’ (this is what I meant last time so I hope I’ve worded it right, again I don’t WISH it on her or anyone in the world). She used the so called miscarriage as an excuse for her behaviour last time, it’s the only way to stop people from calling her out on her tit parenting. She will be sat googling things to say to make it ‘believable’ to the air heads who follow her. Imagine being that low you have to pretend other peoples pain and suffering is your own just so you can slob about and neglect your kids. People are so blind to her behaviour it’s awful
100 percent this, there has already been signs of her saying it, she’s said a few times how’s she’s hormonal and not feeling herself and crying all the time! She definetly going down the mental health route to get sympathy!!

Reactions: 13
I don't have tik tok i dont even have favebook, whose Rachael ? And what does the page do n say

Sorry for being a pensioner

Reactions: 12
I don't have tik tok i dont even have favebook, whose Rachael ? And what does the page do n say

Sorry for being a pensioner
Pop over to the part time working mummy thread and have a read of the wiki. It may make you irrationally angry at the scamming bint though x

Reactions: 15
Definitely fallen through, the SSTC has gone on RightMove.
It's unsellable.
Pob and her paying big bridging loan at high interest- and in a credit squeeze......

They could lose the one they are in.
She doesn't work/ won't go to work , Les's money all pissed up the wall...........

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve said this before, but as much as Chazza pisses me off, I feel sorry for her. Sorry that she needs constant validation in her life from strangers. I think she does have a mental illness, she isn’t wired up right at all to make tit up for attention. Fake miscarriages and I think fake social services calls is all very convenient.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.