Charlotte Dawson #33 Social Services have got you rattled. It's your bad parenting, don't blame Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @instagramliarsbumsonfire for our new thread title!!

Chazza announced she had had another phone call from Social Services again saying that Noah is drunk and he's been seen with drink. They are also worried for the boys because of excessive alcohol. She then claimed she hadn't been out of the house once and hadn't drank!!!!! What was the boozy Sunday Dinner at Lytham House then? She also mentioned about showing the boys' genitals online and appeared confused.......

Dazza the Hut aka The Anus Flasher made an appearance and made a sexual comment about the waiter's child at the table and Pob - who doesn't drink dontcha know - went on the piss yet again to watch Rugby and he was still going at 3am!!!!!!!! 🍻🍻🍻❄❄❄

Welcome to all new members. A recap of the last thread can be found in Wiki 12!

Carry on Belters! 💗

The Party Weekend (2022) - Wiki 2
Screenshot_20230816-113220~2.png

Lytham House (Sunday Dinner). Wasn't drinking was you Chazza! 🤡
Screenshot_20230816-080601~2.png

Previous thread:

---
Social Services Video Clips:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That screenshot of Noah & the beer is foul. Won’t be long before Pobs getting him to roll his note before he sniffs a line.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Think this is genuinely the longest poor baby F2 has gone in his short life so far without being plastered all over social media.
He won't know what's going on with an actual person talking to him instead of an iPhone

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Think this is genuinely the longest poor baby F2 has gone in his short life so far without being plastered all over social media.
He won't know what's going on with an actual person talking to him instead of an iPhone
i think its wonderful. makes you realsie how much you DO NOT NEED TO SEE. this is how it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She needs to watch this!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
i think its wonderful. makes you realsie how much you DO NOT NEED TO SEE. this is how it should be.
Of course! How it should be! I don't put any of my children on SM, especially not schools, names, I'm funny about putting pictures of my house too, a close friend of mine was broken into when she was away as put a photo of the outside of the house (number on front door) with suitcases saying 'see you in 2 weeks' 🤦🏼‍♀️

These poor kids deserve a life with an audience. Reminds me of the Truman show!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Alot of influences only show their kids to get free stuff, to get paid ads and to up engagement etc. Shes one of them. She would have zero content without the kids. Jake quickenden is another that uses his kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alot of influences only show their kids to get free stuff, to get paid ads and to up engagement etc. Shes one of them. She would have zero content without the kids. Jake quickenden is another that uses his kids!!
It’s vile using the kids,it’s exploitation for money gains,they use the children and have no thought of the consequences.
She’s quiet because she’s probably gone to les statue to ask him advice 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I really don’t trust Noah around the new baby he’s too rough. I know children can get a bit over excited sometimes but she should be telling Noah no.

Reactions: 24
Just caught up just wanna say hi yo PTWM nice of you to join us ✌

Also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at the house falling through again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s vile using the kids,it’s exploitation for money gains,they use the children and have no thought of the consequences.
She’s quiet because she’s probably gone to les statue to ask him advice 😂
You mean Statchu...🤣!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up just wanna say hi yo PTWM nice of you to join us ✌

Also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at the house falling through again
I don't know a lot about that PTWM but by watching/reading a few things, she looks and sounds like a Class A bleep! Ugly fucker. As for her husband......!! 🤢

Fancy being so bleeping dumb that you read somebody's message on here thinking they are having a literal nosebleed! 🤡 What planet is this mouthbreather on? As for saying "you're literally killing children" WTF? She's the damn lunatic!!! 💯

Screenshot_20230815-220755~2.png
Screenshot_20230815-220746~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.