Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep blocking/unblocking each other on social media, Matt seemes to disappear when Noah was younger and when they were moving house. There’s loads of posts in the wiki where he just doesn’t seem to like her very much.
I will have a look at Wiki when I've got some time. What a life those poor children are born into.way too many are utter shite mothers on IG and the follwers, insta huns and sheep go along with the crap 'cos they are doing their best' 'In a world where you can be anything, be kind' and just watch the diabolical well below par parenting all the while more children are messed right up 😠

Reactions: 16
"Are you coming to the hospital Noah? Are you going to hold my hand and meet baby Jude?"

5 minutes later "Noah's crying because he can't come to the hospital" what did you expect when you literally kept telling him he was coming? 🤷
💯
And when you're 2 and a half you associate hospital with being poorly. He clearly couldn't understand why mummy was going to hospital and was frightened.
She's so cruel and she can't see it. Filming every waking second of your life is so, so sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I will have a look at Wiki when I've got some time. What a life those poor children are born into.way too many are utter shite mothers on IG and the follwers, insta huns and sheep go along with the crap 'cos they are doing their best' 'In a world where you can be anything, be kind' and just watch the diabolical well below par parenting all the while more children are messed right up 😠
Prepare yourself it's a tough read they are utter scum

Reactions: 18
Not defending the ‘Tippex Teeth Twits’ (as I think of them!) but… as her labour was around midnight maybe they couldn’t get Tracey or anyone round quick enough to babysit? However, if it was just telling him he was going too then suddenly he’s not, well that’s cruel! 😞

Reactions: 13
Not defending the ‘Tippex Teeth Twits’ but… as her labour was around midnight maybe they couldn’t get Tracey or anyone round quick enough to babysit? However, if it was just telling him he was going too then suddenly he’s not, well that’s cruel! 😞
I’ve only got one child so I’ve never had to plan this, but surely if your back waters had gone and you’d started showing signs of early labour you’d make a plan? Maybe ask family to stay over or to have Noah overnight in case something happened? Trace doesn’t work and was spending all her time with them before Jude was born, didn’t seem like she had much else to be getting on with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
💯
And when you're 2 and a half you associate hospital with being poorly. He clearly couldn't understand why mummy was going to hospital and was frightened.
She's so cruel and she can't see it. Filming every waking second of your life is so, so sad
It’s a sad lonely life she’s leading.
She pretends she’s so happy but it’s all fakery for the sheep.
She can’t be only 30 she looks 40s and that’s not me being bitchy.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I think she has some type of learning difficulty.
She has difficulty with self-control, perceiving situations, she is disorganised, chaotic, she is emotionally and socially immature … the list goes on and on.
She needs that phone surgically extracted and to remove herself from social media. She is a complete car crash and unfortunately it won’t be long until something serious happens to one of those kids 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I think she has some type of learning difficulty.
She has difficulty with self-control, perceiving situations, she is disorganised, chaotic, she is emotionally and socially immature … the list goes on and on.
She needs that phone surgically extracted and to remove herself from social media. She is a complete car crash and unfortunately it won’t be long until something serious happens to one of those kids 😡
I'm sure she hasn't any learning difficultly at all.
She has had her arsed wiped all her life and she desperately needs reassurance on every aspect. She needs her friends, family and Huns to blow smoke up her arse because she has never lived a 'normal' life. She isn't Charlotte Dawson, she's Les Dawson's daughter and the only recognition she can get is on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s a sad lonely life she’s leading.
She pretends she’s so happy but it’s all fakery for the sheep.
She can’t be only 30 she looks 40s and that’s not me being bitchy.
A total sham for The Gram
---
I can't get my head around the fact that Noah was up at that time at night. My eldest (8) still goes to bed at 8 and if we are late she will be insisting she wants to go up and my youngest (1) is in by 7 at the lastest. It's not right he has no routine!
Totally wrong there is no routine. Children need a routine and a routine makes them feel secure. I am sure of this. When my children were young and their routine went they didn't like it and our life was chaos until we settled them again..even holidays with children Noah's age were hard going for us with late nights, over excitment , sleeping in the pram evenings ect. Life when children are very young has to revolve around them and their basic needs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve only got one child so I’ve never had to plan this, but surely if your back waters had gone and you’d started showing signs of early labour you’d make a plan? Maybe ask family to stay over or to have Noah overnight in case something happened? Trace doesn’t work and was spending all her time with them before Jude was born, didn’t seem like she had much else to be getting on with.
Exactly this! Her back waters went on the Thursday, so surely you’d know it was going happen at some point soon after. Why would you want to show your child that you were upset or in pain,
She has had her arsed wiped all her life and she desperately needs reassurance on every aspect. She needs her friends, family and Huns to blow smoke up her arse because she has never lived a 'normal' life. She isn't Charlotte Dawson, she's Les Dawson's daughter and the only recognition she can get is on social media
To be fair, yes and this ! 🙌 & totally surrounded by enablers all her life who allow this behaviour. The set of friends all seem to think they are above themselves as well. I expect Les will be turning in his grave the way his daughter has turned out, no wonder his older children want nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 18
I can't get my head around the fact that Noah was up at that time at night. My eldest (8) still goes to bed at 8 and if we are late she will be insisting she wants to go up and my youngest (1) is in by 7 at the lastest. It's not right he has no routine!
He goes to bed when they go to bed. The boy has a zero nutrition diet of beige fried food and baked beans, no routine or boundaries. Pob has been sleeping in another room for a while, under the excuse he has to get up for work and can't sleep because of Noah constantly waking through the night but now he has Noah in with him.

Sleeping on her own with the baby is showing her how her life will be when she's a single parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve definitely had enough of all these instagramer grifters like slob , hinch, Stacey Solomon, Catherine tydlsey, and the Towie z listers , sick of seeing Hello fresh ads and constant ads that you can clearly see they are just getting money for, they couldn’t care less if you liked what they are promoting, I do feel though that the world is turning it’s back on these nobodies and slob will certainly have a rude awakening.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s the obsession with the word obsession ???
She has very limited vocabulary because she’s dense as duck
---
I’ve definitely had enough of all these instagramer grifters like slob , hinch, Stacey Solomon, Catherine tydlsey, and the Towie z listers , sick of seeing Hello fresh ads and constant ads that you can clearly see they are just getting money for, they couldn’t care less if you liked what they are promoting, I do feel though that the world is turning it’s back on these nobodies and slob will certainly have a rude awakening.
How entitled did that tydlsey woman act regarding her birthday cakes,wanting them free for in return getting the cake lady on her Instagram.
The cake lady told her to do one and this Catherine woman got so angry 😂😂😂
All entitled greedy pricks the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs to learn her own identity. Which will sadly come when she older and has maturity. I personally don’t feel like I really matured and knew who I was until I was in my 40’s and had life experiences.
But I do think she has a touch of something… she reminds me in many ways of my friend who has ADHD. But then also reminds me of someone else i know who has narcissistic personality disorder

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly this! Her back waters went on the Thursday, so surely you’d know it was going happen at some point soon after. Why would you want to show your child that you were upset or in pain,

To be fair, yes and this ! 🙌 & totally surrounded by enablers all her life who allow this behaviour. The set of friends all seem to think they are above themselves as well. I expect Les will be turning in his grave the way his daughter has turned out, no wonder his older children want nothing to do with her.
I was going to say exactly the same about Les turning in his grave.

Les was a professional comedian - that was his job. I'm sure when he got home he switched the job off and was a family man. A decent husband and a decent father . Did not act like a clown indoors. For all her faults, Charlotte if she pulled herself together as a decent human and parent could be very funny in the right environment .She needs to know and be aware of boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was going to say exactly the same about Les turning in his grave.

Les was a professional comedian - that was his job. I'm sure when he got home he switched the job off and was a family man. A decent husband and a decent father . Did not act like a clown indoors. For all her faults, Charlotte if she pulled herself together as a decent human and parent could be very funny in the right environment .She needs to know and be aware of boundaries.
She’s a disgrace and les would of disowned her,Tracey has a lot to answer for.

No learning difficulty just absolutely self obsessed with zero desire to actually be anything more self made than she is known for “Les Dawson’s daughter”

Read any article on her and -“ daughter of the famous late comedian Les Dawson” is tagged on like some hideous multi barrelled surname.

So not actually famous enough in her own right to warrant the tit she carries on with… I have no doubts she loves & misses her Dad but he would have had a word by now

Will we see Noah & Jude with “grandchild of the late comedian Les Dawson” x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.