Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah

Matthew always saying do you want a bath,wonder why that is ?
So many inappropriate pictures of him and Noah in the bath all over social media and then in one day hear him asking Noah if he wants a bath. They must be the cleanest slobs in town.

Reactions: 10
I could be wrong here, but ive never heard of this 'bestie 'from topo takeaway or whatever its called ,until that heart attack inducing food landed on her doorstep . Now the fuckin owner pictured with her newborn. Absolute skanks, anythingfor a freebie.

*** just seen post from earlier this year about coke head mcpheely n chazza. Still not besties tho until she brought the scran round🤣**
They're school friends, they all are.....Giffen, the Whitesides (Squidward)... the list goes on. All her besties fambo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
Wow just watched Aljaz from Strictly Insta story! Their little one is 5 days old.
Chazza should take note, quiet and calm household, no drama, no shouting and screaming, no cameras shoved in baby’s face, fully attentive parenting right there. Just so lovely to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Obviously your hormones are all over the place after giving birth but recording it ffs!! 🙄

---
Stop Noah from tapping that baby's head and get that child to bloody bed.

This is giving me pure rage now. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
September?? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂

EBFB2711-2276-4202-BCEB-570D839F1B6E.jpeg

Pob in the video saying ‘just like his dad’ when Jude was being breastfed.. Is everything that comes out of his mouth so crude 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Christ, I've seen some shite in my time but this was totally cringe. Those aerial shots, Pob's unfunny, crass comment and "I Get to Love You" shite music.

Pass me the sick bucket. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So help me out here. Did she think she'd still be getting a C section even though she went to the hospital in active labour?? I thought she had a planned section??

Reactions: 11
Why would she keep tellin noah he can come to hospital with her then tell him he’s got to stay home. 😩😩 poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
‘Time with my Boy’ - on a fecking App again. Does she not actually PLAY with that child? Has he got toy animals? Crayons & coloring books? A train set? Little cars? A story book?100’s of better activities than bloody Apps.

Also 🐊 tears. Doesn’t look to be constantly crying to me. Bet she weren’t crying when her Besties were round ❄🥂❄🥂❄

Laying the foundations to her OK/Daily Fail exclusive ‘My Rainbow Baby Post Natal Hell’. If she’s not been paid for a birth exclusive she will need to grift 💷💷💷 from somewhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
stop narrating words and sentences hes not saying. hes not saying he wants to come. but mum come. hes not said he wants to come until he parrots after you you fake story telling bleep.
why is she sharing all this. just dont. just bloody stop.
im sorry to anyone that would,but there is mo way id even share that much personal story with my closest friend and wider fam. thats yours and your families only surely?
---
‘Time with my Boy’ - on a fecking App again. Does she not actually PLAY with that child? Has he got toy animals? Crayons & coloring books? A train set? Little cars? A story book?100’s of better activities than bloody Apps.

Also 🐊 tears. Doesn’t look to be constantly crying to me. Bet she weren’t crying when her Besties were round ❄🥂❄🥂❄

Laying the foundations to her OK/Daily Fail exclusive ‘My Rainbow Baby Post Natal Hell’. If she’s not been paid for a birth exclusive she will need to grift 💷💷💷 from somewhere.
exactly what i thought. shes googled cut and pasted things new "sad" mums might cry about

Reactions: 15
Daft thing is I trust Noah with the baby more than the stupid bastards that call themselves parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
5:01am. First Engaged Poonarmi.
FFS instead of filming your new babies 💩 get him dressed and get those sheets off the bed before they stain. Bet she didn’t even bother, she’s still languishing in them as we speak.
And Chazza, little biology lesson - what you eat comes through your system and into your milk supply. It then goes through your boyo. I think the colour of that 💩 clearly represents the amount of crap you’ve eaten over the last few days/weeks/months. Wouldn’t surprise me to hear he has digestive problems/allergies due to what he’s had going through his system since conception.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
5:01am. First Engaged Poonarmi.
FFS instead of filming your new babies 💩 get him dressed and get those sheets off the bed before they stain. Bet she didn’t even bother, she’s still languishing in them as we speak.
And Chazza, little biology lesson - what you eat comes through your system and into your milk supply. It then goes through your boyo. I think the colour of that 💩 clearly represents the amount of crap you’ve eaten over the last few days/weeks/months. Wouldn’t surprise me to hear he has digestive problems/allergies due to what he’s had going through his system since conception.
Does the lazy bint not use a changing mat atleast it project the bedding. (I know I didn't always use one but in the early days I did). But then again I never posted my baby's tit on the Internet like this silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m really confused why she’s lying about the waters breaking. If they really did go on Saturday he should have been delivered within 48 hours, yet wasn’t born until the Thursday. It’s really dangerous. My niece and my sister almost died from sepsis because the hospital didn’t believe her that her waters had broken, wouldn’t check her and passed her off as a silly young mum who didn’t know any better. Why can’t this woman ever tell the truth ?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Fml why is she still doing the whole first engaged...shite 🙄🙄 unless it's a tactic to force pob into saying let's sort the wedding out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously your hormones are all over the place after giving birth but recording it ffs!! 🙄

View attachment 2355225
---
Stop Noah from tapping that baby's head and get that child to bloody bed.

This is giving me pure rage now. 🤬

View attachment 2355234
Oh my god!! my nerves are gone watching Noah touching/tapping Jude’s head! Do they not know his scull is not fully formed yet! Do they not know what a fontanelle is and that a newborn baby has two soft spots on their head! Good God we all knew it was going to be a tit show when “baby boyo” number two/F2 was born but not this quick 😳 Pob is absolutely vile!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.