Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused why she’s lying about the waters breaking. If they really did go on Saturday he should have been delivered within 48 hours, yet wasn’t born until the Thursday. It’s really dangerous. My niece and my sister almost died from sepsis because the hospital didn’t believe her that her waters had broken, wouldn’t check her and passed her off as a silly young mum who didn’t know any better. Why can’t this woman ever tell the truth ?
Her ‘back’ waters went on the Thursday and her ‘front’ waters went Saturday night. Jude was born early hours Sunday 30/07/23.

BREAKING NEWS….
Mother is surprised her f@nny is sore after pushing a baby out of it…👀🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sure she keeps saying ‘Punani’ isn’t that what Ali G referred to a fanny as? I think she means ‘Poonami’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could you really be arsed having that many people round when you have a baby that’s 4 days old!
If she people over they do things for her, bring her food and care for her kids AND gets told how fantastic she is by her hangers on too!

I was waiting for the crying posts. She's crying because she's made the biggest mistake of her life having that baby. It's bloody hard work and she was never going to be up to the job - she has to breastfeed and care for a new born, she has a very unruly toddler to care for who is still in nappies, having bottles not sleeping, carrying on flogging her white label goods, plus the other crappy items she flogs, lose weight and exercise, not only for the diet scam but for the panto she's signed up for and this has to be done by the time rehearsals start in early November!

Her relationship is volatile too.. that's why she's bloody crying!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not JUST a framed Umbilical Cord but a £700 one. Not that’s she’s paid for it. ‘Cos she’s a grifter’
Stacey Solomon cause she's Jewish had a bris/Brit milah for her eldest and kept the genital tissue. But she was so traumatised she didn't do it for the younger boys.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If she people over they do things for her, bring her food and care for her kids AND gets told how fantastic she is by her hangers on too!

I was waiting for the crying posts. She's crying because she's made the biggest mistake of her life having that baby. It's bloody hard work and she was never going to be up to the job - she has to breastfeed and care for a new born, she has a very unruly toddler to care for who is still in nappies, having bottles not sleeping, carrying on flogging her white label goods, plus the other crappy items she flogs, lose weight and exercise, not only for the diet scam but for the panto she's signed up for and this has to be done by the time rehearsals start in early November!

Fabulous isn't it? Makes my life seem one long holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In that video you can hear a midwife/theatre staff say to Charlotte "no forceps in sight" .. maybe she was going to have forceps attempted before section? That's what they would normally do anyway & what happened to me.

Reactions: 8
This is exactly what I meant yesterday, she’s now putting on the waterworks. She’s claiming she’s been crying all day yet Mario block face Mandy was round? She knows she’s fucked up yet again and the only way to get out of these things is by crying and lying about something. She did the same with Noah in hospital and she’ll do it again now. There’s no excuses for neglecting your kids, putting your newborn on a high table with a toddler, shoving your newborn to the bottom of your bed, sharing a bed with a newborn and toddler, yet she’ll google or take other people’s real stories and use them as her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She did the same with Noah too..
Came here to say this!!! Don't have the baby in the bouncer on a bloody table!! She's thick as pig tit!! Someone said earlier in the thread they are genuinely concerned about the welfare of that baby and I kinda shrugged it off, because obvs babies are born into all sorts of horrible situations. But the more I'm seeing the more I get the horrible sinking feeling that baby will get hurt somehow. Whether from being flipped off the table or smacked in the head with F1 welding a block or something!! I have tj stop thinking about it because I fall down the rabbit hole of the "`what ifs". ALSO surely its not ok to have so many "friends" in the house holding and probably smooching all over the literal 4 day old infant??! Give him at least a couple weeks to build up some sort of immunity FFS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Crikey the labour & birth compilation video she's put up ..keep some things PRIVATE woman. She is just constantly playing into the camera.Doing herself no favours, she doesn't look all there, yes she's in labour, she speaks to 2yo Noah like he is her crutch and a friend ! When she was in labour and poor Noah was with her,(why ws he up SO LATE) he was thinking he was going to the hospital with them, she wasn't listening to him she was talking into her phone just rambling. Noah would have thought he was going to go, instead of explaining to the poor little mite from the start, poor boy will be growing up in a state of confusion amongst all the other stuff. Far too much of her personal life shown to the world. Can not believe there is not at least one sensible person close to them advising them for their own good. And, who put the labour and birth video together, the both of them should be ashamed if one of them did. Focus on your children not strangers for likes. And please Charlotte, get Noah into a good eat, sleep routine. And be present with both children without filming them 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s with the crying on camera?
She’s one messed up person,all these clinger ons visiting the baby,germs chazza germs.
Missing Noah being in bed with her😂Jesus Christ grow the duck up you anus muncher.
Having kids is the hardest job in the world and unfortunately she can’t do it.
Bouncy on the table my bleeping god,the accident That’s waiting to happen.
Poor little baby it’s quite sad to see him frowning,he wants to be left alone.
And pob is a vile bleep rag with his comments,ewww sucking on her tits like jude🤢.
Dirty filthy disgusting pair of rejects.
🐷

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Why is she having the children to try & trap/keep Matt? I'm not familiar with the back history

Reactions: 6
That labour video paints her in such a bad light in terms of looking after Noah, why is he awake at 11/12 o'clock at night and he doesn't even look like he's been to bed. The wee soul looks so confused as well. What mother purposely films herself in labour in front of her two year old son??? Surely a wee boy his age should be in his bed for 9 at the very latest to get a decent nights sleep and routine? Ok now and again the play up and are up until all hours but this wee lad seems to go to his bed at midnight, surely that alone is a concern if not for ss then the health visitor? It can't be good for his development.

Reactions: 21
Came here to say this!!! Don't have the baby in the bouncer on a bloody table!! She's thick as pig tit!! Someone said earlier in the thread they are genuinely concerned about the welfare of that baby and I kinda shrugged it off, because obvs babies are born into all sorts of horrible situations. But the more I'm seeing the more I get the horrible sinking feeling that baby will get hurt somehow. Whether from being flipped off the table or smacked in the head with F1 welding a block or something!! I have tj stop thinking about it because I fall down the rabbit hole of the "`what ifs". ALSO surely its not ok to have so many "friends" in the house holding and probably smooching all over the literal 4 day old infant??! Give him at least a couple weeks to build up some sort of immunity FFS!!
Was just going to mention to baby in the bouncer on the kitchen table/side whatever it is. How irresponsible. Imagine Noah getting up there and pushing it off??!! Accident waiting to happen, in fact the whole house is with those slidey marble floors as well. Puts my teeth on edge.

Reactions: 16
Why is she having the children to try & trap/keep Matt? I'm not familiar with the back history
They keep blocking/unblocking each other on social media, Matt seemes to disappear when Noah was younger and when they were moving house. There’s loads of posts in the wiki where he just doesn’t seem to like her very much.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why would she keep tellin noah he can come to hospital with her then tell him he’s got to stay home. 😩😩 poor kid
"Are you coming to the hospital Noah? Are you going to hold my hand and meet baby Jude?"

5 minutes later "Noah's crying because he can't come to the hospital" what did you expect when you literally kept telling him he was coming? 🤷

Reactions: 31
I can't get my head around the fact that Noah was up at that time at night. My eldest (8) still goes to bed at 8 and if we are late she will be insisting she wants to go up and my youngest (1) is in by 7 at the lastest. It's not right he has no routine!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.