Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your in the UK it’s a minimum of 3 visits at home, think I had 5 because I had sections, after 10 days you’re normally discharged from their care and you just attend the anti natal clinic for weigh ins. Hope you and baby are well x

I'm pretty sure the midwife and health visitor are supposed to be checking up on them (I'm currently pregnant with my first and I've been told they visit quite regularly after baby is born) so why haven't they picked up on this absolute tit show and flagged her to SS?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure the midwife and health visitor are supposed to be checking up on them (I'm currently pregnant with my first and I've been told they visit quite regularly after baby is born) so why haven't they picked up on this absolute tit show and flagged her to SS?
They will be ....that's why the place looks tidy (ish) 😄😄 Kimbo will be on overtime

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

#32 more booze and gravy for our chazza but the biggest hole is still our dazza 😂

Reactions: 15
You wouldn’t think that’s a week old baby the way she’s so called parenting.
Having Noah in a bath with a week old baby has to be the most dangerous thing she has done so far.
The ambulance service better get ready.😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You wouldn’t think that’s a week old baby the way she’s so called parenting.
Having Noah in a bath with a week old baby has to be the most dangerous thing she has done so far.
The ambulance service better get ready.😡😡😡
I know some of the things have been banter on here pre-baby but I can’t even watch her stories anymore. It’s terrifying the way she’s going on. Maybe it’s all for the benefit of us trolls but the bath in the sink, now with Noah, makes me really upset for that poor baby. She really doesn’t deserve either child. I always gave Pob the benefit of the doubt as he did seem to be good with Noah but he’s shown himself to be just as bad as she is.

Reactions: 23
I know some of the things have been banter on here pre-baby but I can’t even watch her stories anymore. It’s terrifying the way she’s going on. Maybe it’s all for the benefit of us trolls but the bath in the sink, now with Noah, makes me really upset for that poor baby. She really doesn’t deserve either child. I always gave Pob the benefit of the doubt as he did seem to be good with Noah but he’s shown himself to be just as bad as she is.
She’s putting this online so her stupid followers will copy what this dick is doing.
If she’s doing these things to troll us then it’s not us who is going to be affected it will be her kids.
Stupid bastard can’t wait to see her in the gutter and those kids living in a safe environment.
Shameful and very immature behaviour by this pond life.

Reactions: 14
How long til we get the ‘health visitor has been round guys and she says he’s doing amazing’ story 😳
Let’s hope they can see the tit show for what it really is

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.