Charlotte Dawson #30 Feral no 2 nearly due but all slob cares about is who shopped who!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she says boyo name begins with J so most likely Jude or Jet (really thought it would be Charlie from bing but then again he’s not allowed a poster of bing!) but she can’t spell for shite! Remember when she couldn’t spell delivery? He’ll be called graveh. It reminds me of the time mrs hinch said Lennie and Ronnie rhyme. These influences haven’t got a single brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anybody who needs a recap of the last thread please see Wiki 11 for recent events regarding Social Services etc.

Reactions: 16
So Harro comes round to be treated like a hired help… what does she in return? Pobs little chipolata? A bag of coke?
---
Have I just watched her but a J on her belly and say ‘what does that spell’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Seems to be J with 5 letters moneys on Jonah 🤔 I'm guessing the 5 ????? Means 5 letters but cud be wrong

Reactions: 12
She’s 100 percent booked in for a C section, as her due date is the 3/4th august is it not? Which is still 10 days away and not a chance she would go 10 days without more fake tan going on.
Are we thinking a magazine shoot or will hello/ok go for the more wholesome mum gemma Atkinson or first time mum Scarlett!!
---
Seems to be J with 5 letters moneys on Jonah 🤔 I'm guessing the 5 ????? Means 5 letters but cud be wrong
I’m thinking it’s been Jude but now got to change due to Scarlett Moffat baby being called Jude, bet she’s had to get all her personalised tag redone

Reactions: 17
She’s 100 percent booked in for a C section, as her due date is the 3/4th august is it not? Which is still 10 days away and not a chance she would go 10 days without more fake tan going on.
Are we thinking a magazine shoot or will hello/ok go for the more wholesome mum gemma Atkinson or first time mum Scarlett!!
---

I’m thinking it’s been Jude but now got to change due to Scarlett Moffat baby being called Jude, bet she’s had to get all her personalised tag redone
She'll not want Jude now if it was that. The other week Scarlett, Montana Brown and Tiffany Watson all had Judes within a few days of each other 😂

My monehs on Jesdawson 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Literally can’t help herself… bread crumbing interest with the letter J during - checks notes - Tan
Removal Monday…

Jett, Jace or Jesse - something modern rather than biblical - agree possibly was Jude but will look like she’s copying now.

Reactions: 18
J for .....Jolene... Dolly Parton song where someone had a crush on her fella (Harro & Pob)

Youre welcome, little belters. Thankyou and goodnight 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to @louisababe for the excellent title!

Will this be the thread where we meet Feral 2? Will Slob and Pob actually try to be decent parents? Will Noah ever get his own bed? Carry on Belters.

Old thread:https://tattle.life/threads/charlot...looked-like-a-freak-and-pob-ran-a-mile.40222/
Thankyou .. truly honoured for my 1st thread title .. as you were belters !
---
Without sounding bitchy who the hell puts up a box for guess the name ? I mean it’s like she’s some mega celeb and people actually care ! Did you see the likes of Gemma Atkinson put a box up for people to guess ? No she was classy and private . Unlike our slob .. anything to try and stay relevant… the tide is turning on you and you’re shitting it .. without the sheep she has nothing

Reactions: 22
The scum has done a piece of her SS sob story, nice to see some comments calling her out

• Haha
J is for Joyless. Poor child having those two vacuous cunts for parents! 💯

Reactions: 7
Why is she telling their Son to say " stop it Matt" & not " Dad"?

• Sad
shes doing everything she can to hint baby. also doing the colostrum,which is said to sometimes bring on labour and contractions.

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’ll have a magazine for this one. Last time she had celebrity bumps she’ll be like Ferne McCann and hide him away until ok release him 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I thought the last time she tanned was the last tan before baby boyo arrived? And now it’s the last tan removal before bumpalicious makes an appearance?! Make it make sense…

There is no way she will go potentially the next ten days looking like a ‘pale thumb, embryo, undercooked chicken’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.