Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with everything apart from the "he wasn't even that famous." Les was very famous in this country (I remember him from being very young!) and had more talent in his little finger than Charlotte could ever hope to have!
Actually yes I take that back he was, and was a very likeable man and very talented. She's just a total head who just got lucky because she jumped on the reality show bandwagon as "Les Dawson's daughter" she has nothing else to tell...

Reactions: 16
Holding a competition for her second hand baby stuff.. I have seen it all :( all you have to do is tag her page, her tan page, Noah and Ken

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Holding a competition for her second hand baby stuff.. I have seen it all :( all you have to do is tag her page, her tan page, Noah and Ken
All she has to do is get people to send email addresses in and then she can just use a random selector app to pick some winners. Dont believe for 1 second she is going to read every single one of those lengthy beggy sob stories that people are writing in order to ' win 'her 2nd hand stuff !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“To give back to my loyal followers”

or, gain as many new followers as possible as a tactic following the loss after her diet promo, and boost engagement. This isn’t to give back. If it was she would do so from existing followers, I’ve seen others request a dm with nominations & carefully selected, even with as many followers, so as to actually give back. This is nothing but another plug, using things she already owns, masked as a good Will gesture.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
All she has to do is get people to send email addresses in and then she can just use a random selector app to pick some winners. Dont believe for 1 second she is going to read every single one of those lengthy beggy sob stories that people are writing in order to ' win 'her 2nd hand stuff !
That's bleeping demeaning 😖

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s even got them tagging an Instagram page she’s set up for her infant son 🤢 that post is bleeping horrific, so degrading to women having them compete for the worst sob story to get some second hand baby gear, seriously just give it to charity. She has absolutely no shame

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she’s even got them tagging an Instagram page she’s set up for her infant son 🤢 that post is bleeping horrific, so degrading to women having them compete for the worst sob story to get some second hand baby gear, seriously just give it to charity. She has absolutely no shame
It’s bad enough she’s got a public account set up for her baby, she obviously is totally oblivious to the sort of people who search specifically for them pages and have some very sick thoughts. The bath videos are the worst 😭 can never ever understand how you can exploit your children like that to thousands upon thousands of strangers. Surely SURELY she has friends who are expectant mothers who she can pass it on to if she really wants to “give back”. There are people who can’t get food at food banks atm and she’s promoting her 2nd hand stuff for more likes to get her more money and obviously she can afford to buy it all over again for the next baby. She gets so defensive when people speak up about what she’s actually trying to achieve and you know what they say when people are overly defensive…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow...I didn't realise it was a "tag" giveaway....not kindness at all then is it? Someone asked her in the comments why doesn't she keep them for her next baby, simple, she'll get them all again, for free for whoring out her life. Not like us normal people who have to do this because it cost us so much money. Easy come easy go.
Also gobsmacked that the diet plan is on an offer and is normally going to be £50!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Some Tory behaviour this giveaway. I can’t even watch the news over the past 2yrs because between Covid, child abuse and just general horror it’s a sad world, imagine inviting sob Stories as entries for a competition.how would you even pick - that’s the mark of a psycho if you ask me. She should be beyond ashamed. I doubt her dad would be proud of that

• Heart
I’m mortified for everyone who is tagging people or themselves all to beg for some second hand gifted tat with bleeping stains on or with bits missing. I wouldn’t lower myself to literally beg online for a bouncy chair or someone’s old cot. As for Charlotte, she wants to be ashamed too. Just give the stuff to charity without making a big deal out of it. The stuff is all used and clearly damaged. Mortified for her.

I’m mortified for everyone who is tagging people or themselves all to beg for some second hand gifted tat with bleeping stains on or with bits missing. I wouldn’t lower myself to literally beg online for a bouncy chair or someone’s old cot. As for Charlotte, she wants to be ashamed too. Just give the stuff to charity without making a big deal out of it. The stuff is all used and clearly damaged. Mortified for her.
You wouldn’t even make people do it would you. Either give it away at random or donate privately but this is so gross I’m speechless.

Reactions: 8
You wouldn’t even make people do it would you. Either give it away at random or donate privately but this is so gross I’m speechless.
Honestly it’s vile. Even if I was on the bare bones of my arse I wouldn’t beg a sweat like her for her old baby tat online when you can buy a baby bath in Asda for a fiver. She wants to be ashamed too. The stuff hasn’t even been looked after (probably cos it was free) and I’d be embarrassed giving it away with bits missing and with stains on and stuff. She’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly it’s vile. Even if I was on the bare bones of my arse I wouldn’t beg a sweat like her for her old baby tat online when you can buy a baby bath in Asda for a fiver. She wants to be ashamed too. The stuff hasn’t even been looked after (probably cos it was free) and I’d be embarrassed giving it away with bits missing and with stains on and stuff. She’s gross.
shows her for what she is - she expects people to be grateful for stuff not fit for purpose. It’s same people who donate tit up clothes to charity as if they don’t deserve the bare minimum of cleanand functional clothes. Always thought she was a twit but she’s actually worse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's been badly advised here. She obviously thinks this is "giving back" and that second hand damaged stuff makes her more relatable. It doesn't- and has backfired spectacularly.

I've only recently found this thread so I don't know if this has been addressed but I have never ever seen her bed without that pink bedding on. Doesn't she own another set?! I'm guessing other Tattlers have noticed judging by the thread title! 🤣

Reactions: 11
The fact she doesnt want to keep it in case she has another is incredibly telling. As OP says, she will just get handed stuff if she has another. Literally throwaway world she lives in. Too much money and thinks shes some sort of god hanging the poorest person her second hand stuff. Not nice.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s inviting followers to tag a mum that really deserves her cast offs for their baby!
well sorry Charlotte I can’t think of a mum that I hate enough to wish them on.
cheeky bleeping patronising mare she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact she doesnt want to keep it in case she has another is incredibly telling. As OP says, she will just get handed stuff if she has another. Literally throwaway world she lives in. Too much money and thinks shes some sort of god hanging the poorest person her second hand stuff. Not nice.

She’s inviting followers to tag a mum that really deserves her cast offs for their baby!
well sorry Charlotte I can’t think of a mum that I hate enough to wish them on.
cheeky bleeping patronising mare she is.
Is anyone calling her out for this? I've had to block her for my own sanity because she actually fucks me right off 🤬

Reactions: 6
The giveaway we have all been waiting for 🙃😂 The 💩 stain on the seat does it for me. She’s a scruffView attachment 964099it

She is deleting comments by the looks of it
Silly witch it's only to boost her followers back up she thinks people are stupid. Mind you by the looks of it alot are. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.