Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looks like a normal lad on holiday to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️
What, spreading your arse cheeks in a full bar right in front of children, and showing your anus?
---
So it's back to undeclared ads, ads, ads. I see that fat lump is being quiet today. Disgusting bleep. Shame he didn't get arrested. 🤬

343584209_584402110453573_5557724890264791046_n.jpg
343814788_631569264994993_5860733058815514262_n.jpg
343569331_135270536191454_5906326087341978972_n.jpg
343598266_617291916961493_2408014154578786104_n.jpg
343930989_219720634033310_842379936072629800_n.jpg

343574433_2603592213115549_4533525529235100909_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OMG 😱 I take mine back as well. 🤬🤬They’re a set of filthy, disgusting scumbags. He deserves knocking out for that appalling display 🤮🤮
If I been in the vicinity and I had seen that I would have smacked him so hard his head would be popping out that Fat hole he so gladly showed the world

Reactions: 12
That girl is feral as well. Why do these chavs drag these kids up. I despair for the next generation.

Reactions: 4
Don't know what's bigger, his hole or Chazzas belly button. It's a close one 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If I knew how to I would :mad:
Sun contact page.
---
Ads ads ads so many undeclared ads.

Bore off you twit!

Yep, I'm having a boozy lunch in Marbella, Chazza can do one with her bollocks. You know she has done the same as 5 bellies, many many times. Her mother taught her all she knows. Absolutely trasheh to the core
---

No they, are just bringing in a tourist tax for Brits. This is normal Brit tit behaviour
Did you say in the 'croissant' post that you're holidaying there now or are an ex-pat there?

I find the rowdy behaviour from UK lager louts gives the wrong impression to native people of the places their guests at. It's also disrespectful of other nations that you just use a country as a place to be a literal arse.

Vile little girl spitting at noah,the whole lot of them are scum and I hope that video gets sent to a media outlet.
Opening your anus in front of kids is pedalo behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sun contact page.
---

Did you say in the 'croissant' post that you're holidaying there now or are an ex-pat there?

I find the rowdy behaviour from UK lager louts gives the wrong impression to native people of the places their guests at. It's also disrespectful of other nations that you just use a country as a place to be a literal arse.
I am an ex-pat. Been here with my own children (both born in London) since 2006, but I also went to International school here too and haven't been back to the UK at all since 2010.

The basic problem that I see with holiday makers from the UK is the drinking culture. I will head out for a breakfast coffee and the brits are all piled in the cafes with pints on the go already. Then they don't stop drinking all day. For every one family sitting there with orange juice there are 20 already on the booze by 10am. It is disrespectful and it is seen as disrespectful. The Spanish tourist board is bringing in a tourist tax to help pay for the daily clear up etc its between 2-4€ per person per night. I'm not sure how they are charging it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I tried to contact the daily mail with anus picture but couldn’t send,can others please try and get this video out there as it’s absolutely disgusting that this man committed such an open act in front of children,and all the while Matthew and chazza thinks it’s funny.
Again social services need this video to.
Please let’s get this out there.

• Heart
I am an ex-pat. Been here with my own children (both born in London) since 2006, but I also went to International school here too and haven't been back to the UK at all since 2010.

The basic problem that I see with holiday makers from the UK is the drinking culture. I will head out for a breakfast coffee and the brits are all piled in the cafes with pints on the go already. Then they don't stop drinking all day. For every one family sitting there with orange juice there are 20 already on the booze by 10am. It is disrespectful and it is seen as disrespectful. The Spanish tourist board is bringing in a tourist tax to help pay for the daily clear up etc its between 2-4€ per person per night. I'm not sure how they are charging it.
I hope they charge them all €10 a day on their holidays

Reactions: 7
Indecent exposure is what this fat bleep needs to be charged with,chazza your management are going to see this you daft cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That video is disgusting! I hope the press pick this up and question what kind of 'friends' she has around feral!

Reactions: 11
I tried to contact the daily mail with anus picture but couldn’t send,can others please try and get this video out there as it’s absolutely disgusting that this man committed such an open act in front of children,and all the while Matthew and chazza thinks it’s funny.
Again social services need this video to.
Please let’s get this out there.
The video us under 5mb so can easily be sent. I'm still disgusted by it. Absolutely vile behaviour and very worrying that he felt it was ok to do in front of children. I hope he gets charged with indecent exposure. Pob's just as bad laughing. WTF is wrong with these scumbags? I bet OK didn't include this in their story. 🤢

Right in front of those kids. 🤢
Screenshot_20230429-185215.png
Screenshot_20230429-185223.png

---
I honestly think this should be a Police matter. I noticed that his partner Hannah Lightfoot went to private on her IG account. Just vile. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.