Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they charge them all €10 a day on their holidays
It is to deter the the british tourists, so probably eventually it will get there!

Just seen Matt's stories where Noah is throwing bread into the marina. Bread kills fish and if they don't eat it it will rot and make the port stink! FFS. Not a braincell between them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
And bang on cue - family friendly deflection away from his mate's indecent exposure in front of minors. Vile.

---
Look who I've found! Richard (Rick) Roper, Chazza's big half-brother. He looks like a crackhead.

I see the disrespect for Les runs in that side of the family. Here he is at Les' statue shoving a roll-up in his mouth.

No wonder Les' three children have nothing to do with them. Vile. 🤢

Screenshot_20230429-195632~2.png
Screenshot_20230429-195750~2.png
Screenshot_20230429-181613~2.png
Screenshot_20230429-181414~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Just catching up on this thread. Shocked at that fat bleep spreading his arse in front of those kids, what a bunch of cretins. Definitely having the standard of holiday she deserves.

Reactions: 17
And bang on cue - family friendly deflection away from his mate's indecent exposure in front of minors. Vile.

View attachment 2136916
View attachment 2136917
---
Look who I've found! Richard (Rick) Roper, Chazza's big half-brother. He looks like a crackhead.

I see the disrespect for Les runs in that side of the family. Here he is at Les' statue shoving a roll-up in his mouth.

View attachment 2136946View attachment 2136947View attachment 2136948View attachment 2136949
He looks like he smells of stale sweat, fags and booze. Great find btw!
---

View attachment 2136916
View attachment 2136917
---

View attachment 2136946View attachment 2136947View attachment 2136948View attachment 2136949
He looks like he smells of stale sweat, fags and booze. Great find btw!

Reactions: 11
Why is that blokes hole so big? What's he been shoving up there?
At a guess, pob’s head 🙄😷
---
I don’t see how her management company can keep her on their books after the latest IG stuff. Bunch of vile scummy pi*s heads raising feral kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His daughter looks right at him when he's got his arse spread 🤢 absolutely disgusting behaviour, what sort of friend would post this too if not to just humiliate them??

His daughter looks right at him when he's got his arse spread 🤢 absolutely disgusting behaviour, what sort of friend would post this too if not to just humiliate them??
Pob is as passive-aggressive as that slapper is.
He's been egging saddlebags on.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they've fell out about Pob posting it on insta. Obviously it's bleeping disgusting what he did but I wonder if he's sobered up and been horrified that it's been put online.

With "friends" like Matthew Sarsfield who needs enemies?

Eggs him on to keep downing pints while filming him like a performing seal, god knows why when they're on a family holiday and once was enough 😒 but to film him doing that and uploading it that is no mate..

Both utterly vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Wow. That video is awful. What else is going on during this holiday if that fat unfit weirdo is randomly sharing his bum in front of kids? Eurgh. What a disgusting bunch

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So chazza has had 2 different Jacquemus bags on display no way they are real at nearly £700 a bag 😂

• Haha
Darren 'Five Bellies' Jackson has been quiet today hasn't he? :unsure:
Not downing any pints today Daz? :ROFLMAO:🤡 Dirty get
Filthy bleep should be ashamed of himself. I hope he gets charged by the Police for doing that in front of minors. I hope they're waiting for him when he gets home.

Reactions: 15
I'm sick of the sight of them, her fat face &, stupid chippeh voice & dressing in frills around her tits like a Southend on Sea slapper , and Frank-n-Furter, with his Asbo-orange boat and lopsided 1957 hairdo , clutching his manbag..... I've seen far too much of bleeping saddlebags, his " bestie" . If he put that bleeping great big arsecrack away, we could all have an hour's Daylight Saving 😐😐

130719130758.jpg

Screenshot_20230429-215424_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230429-215431_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
---
The worst thing about it was the fact Pob found it funny, videoed it and posted it online. That Darren Jackson spread his arsecheeks not only in front of his daughter but NOAH!!! WTF!!! Seriously, if I was in that bar when he did that, he would have been in intensive care now. Especially if I had small children with me. 💯

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sick of the sight of them, her fat face &, stupid chippeh voice & dressing in frills around her tits like a Southend on Sea slapper , and Frank-n-Furter, with his Asbo-orange boat and lopsided 1957 hairdo , clutching his manbag..... I've seen far too much of bleeping saddlebags, his " bestie" . If he put that bleeping great big arsecrack away, we could all have an hour's Daylight Saving 😐😐

View attachment 2137145
View attachment 2137146View attachment 2137147
I felt this 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she allowed Nowhere to try and break a tripod and not take it off him and tell him not to break things? She is setting this poor kid up for total failure.
She needs to instil right and wrong now so he has an understanding of not breaking or being destructive. This laughing at his antics and making him think it’s ok. Which a tit parenting style, if you can call it that .

Reactions: 18
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a bleeping disgusting bleep.
---
Filthy disgusting bleep. 🤢 How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter. 🤬

Says a lot about Pob when he's laughing at him. Vile - just vile.

This is DEFINITELY going on the Wiki. 💯

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247
Look familiar … ??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.