Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They deserve all the calling-out they get , for being utter cunts. 😡😡
I can’t believe what I’ve actually seen ..
No wonder he removed hit.. love to be a fly on the wall in the shared slum villa this evening .. sparks will be flying

Reactions: 13
Bunch of vile grifters. Hope the press pick up on pobs insta post. Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 16
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a bleeping disgusting bleep.
---
Filthy disgusting bleep. 🤢 How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter. 🤬

Says a lot about Pob when he's laughing at him. Vile - just vile.

This is DEFINITELY going on the Wiki. 💯

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247
bleeping size of that hole😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😖😅😅😅

They are filthy chavs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Be a real shame if the dm were sent thus.
Or any of the companies she works with

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just having a late night rant bellters , I still can't believe tonight's shenanigans. Imagine spending your hard earned (not scammed) money on a nice holiday with the kids , for them shower of fuckfaces to show up , and you have some disgusting, sweaty twit indecently flashing your children. If slob uploads normal shite with them tomorrow she has a lot to answer for because I would be fuming if someone done that in front of my child. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck have i woken up to ! ? 🤢.
I think im gonna go back to sleep and hope that pic of a sweaty blokes arse was in fact a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my word. Glad I missed this hole doing his party trick - literally. I thought necking pints straight down was vile enough but this!!! 🤢🙁😡

• Sick
Reactions: 15
🫨🫨🫨 JFC… Pob & Jimmy are disgusting!

Jimmy for flashing in a bar. With Kids about including his own & his friends, and Pob for filming it & then being thick enough to pop it on socials… it was planned / discussed as why else would you film your performing monkey leaving a bar, and his partner seems to be shouting “no Darren no…”

Chazza will be fuming - probably the one thing we can agree on!

absolutely pisses on any “family” content posted today…. 🤡

Ps This new thread title is just the BEST!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pobs fat mate looks like John Wayne Gacy. Could have done without seeing his hole to be honest 😂😂😂😂

1D409FCE-4C53-4F1B-9039-3327112B70D6.png

What the actual duck is this photo? We all know she FaceTunes herself but why is she photoshopping her child?! And the white palms with the orange wrists 🫣 She’s bleeping embarassing, the gall on her to think everyone is jealous of her is hilarious.

Is it still there or has he deleted it? If you reported it you won't be able to see it (who'd want to? 🤢)

Reactions: 8
Anyone else see on pobs stories when the kids are eating their ice creams, that wee girl spits in noahs face and they just laugh!?

• Wow
Anyone else see on pobs stories when the kids are eating their ice creams, that wee girl spits in noahs face and they just laugh!?
Yes that was shocking she looked really spitefull doing it too . In in shock what I've woken up too! Has that video been shared to any media cos it needs to be. ( The bum hole one)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, put a hat on the poor kid.
---
Is it bad that I feel almost sorry for her..being stuck sober, in a tiny apartment with that disgusting, lump of tit and his black hole anus 🤮
Don’t feel sorry for her, remember the absolute state her and her rank mates left their hotel in Rome in. I bet they stuff they don’t post is as bad as this.
---
Here’s the clip, sure you can hear her mum laughing and calling her a show off. I’d be absolutely mortified if mine did that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it bad that I feel almost sorry for her..being stuck sober, in a tiny apartment with that disgusting, lump of tit and his black hole anus 🤮
I doubt she's sober. She had a sangria infront of her the other night. She doesn't give a tit about the kid she has and doesn't give a tit about the kid she's about to have

Pobs fat mate looks like John Wayne Gacy. Could have done without seeing his hole to be honest 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2135657
What the actual duck is this photo? We all know she FaceTunes herself but why is she photoshopping her child?! And the white palms with the orange wrists 🫣 She’s bleeping embarassing, the gall on her to think everyone is jealous of her is hilarious.
What's going on with her mouth? I mean apart from the piano key teeth. Has she had lip filler or has she just put her lippy over half her mouth as well as her lips? Or is it a crap filter? Can't work it out. I will say Noah's smile is adorable in this pic though 😍

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.