Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a bleeping disgusting bleep.
---
Filthy disgusting bleep. 🤢 How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter. 🤬

Says a lot about Pob when he's laughing at him. Vile - just vile.

This is DEFINITELY going on the Wiki. 💯

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247
WHAT the duck have I just seen,in front of a little boy a grown man shows his anus,im absolutely shocked and disgusted.
Police and social services need to see this.
Shocking disgusting behaviour
---
That’s indecent behaviour in front of children,I feel very emotional about this ,this isn’t normal behaviour.
Fat pedalo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I wasn't keen on the slob when I saw him guzzling his pints as if it was something to be proud of, but now he's shown what an absolutely disgusting filthy pig he's capable of being, I'm gobsmacked. This definitely needs looking into, and I'm not talking about his cavernous hole 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
They were trolling the trollz with the pint downing but the other is on a different level.
Family holiday stories this morning......more damage limitation. Too late for that, indecent exposure around children isn't a laughing matter......as they will soon find out!!!
No wonder Hannah has gone private on her IG account, I'd be on the next flight home

Reactions: 22
I know five bellehs areshole is the topic of convo this morning - BUT can i just mention that fuckin tash!.
When chazza first put pic on of him, i thought it were that stupid filter she uses🙈
Not got much going for him has he? 😝
---
Just looks like a normal lad on holiday to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh maybe in Malia with a bunch of 20 year olds! Hardly 'normal'getting yer arse out in yer kids face is it?

Reactions: 25
Haven’t been on here for a bit and can’t be arsed sifting through the threads but from what I’ve seen of that big, fat bloke I quite like him! He necked that pint beautifully💁‍♀️ A hefty chap enjoying his holidays😎

Maybe I’m just delighted to see something other than ‘Bumpalicous’ flopping about all over the place with her tits down at her knees.
He’s actually my new hero cos he’s really pissing Charwotte off! 😂😂She looks fewmin in the photos when he’s guzzling ale down his fat neck, plus she can’t lounge peacefully in her pit cos of his loud singing. Slob is used to all the attention being on her but Five Bellies is out-slobbing her!! Never seen Pob so animated and happy while she’s skulking around with a face like a busted clog!! What’s not to love?!!!😂😂😂

This holiday looks utterly crap and is proof, if any were needed, that they are proper skint. I’m so here for it all. 🍿👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you read here Chazza Dawson, which we know you do, don't EVER call us trollz trollehs, trolls or whatever. YOU create this terrible narrative around yours & your poor son's life. Your behaviour is appalling & only your cokehead mates & insta huns approve. Now you have some disgusting pede near your child. Serves you right if thst gets put on the Mail or Sun. Shame on you. Are you on next flight home in protest at this vile act. Are you duck!

Reactions: 19
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a bleeping disgusting bleep.
---
Filthy disgusting bleep. 🤢 How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter. 🤬

Says a lot about Pob when he's laughing at him. Vile - just vile.

This is DEFINITELY going on the Wiki. 💯

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247
Absolutely vile that.
Who the duck is that person they’re on holiday with?

Reactions: 12
WHAT the duck have I just seen,in front of a little boy a grown man shows his anus,im absolutely shocked and disgusted.
Police and social services need to see this.
Shocking disgusting behaviour
---
That’s indecent behaviour in front of children,I feel very emotional about this ,this isn’t normal behaviour.
Fat pedalo.
Just dreadful. My partner says they were lucky not to have had the police land on them.

To stretch an arsecrack out like that, bent over, with pre-school children sitting 4ft away?

Beyond vile. 😡🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Exactly if my mate kept egging me on to knock my drink back over and over with her phone ready to record, while she's all into her health and fitness id be seriously questioning our friendship.

Pob makes no secret of his passion for health and fitness so why is he encouraging this guy to neck pints over and over?

He's an horrible bastard like his Mrs I can't bleeping stand either of them!

Slimy self serving twats.
[/The guy doesn’t realise that they’re laughing at him, not with him!
I felt
Is that all that idiot does? Necks pints to entertain that playdough faced twit? Is he a performing seal as well? We get it, he can drink a pint in one! Why does he keep putting him up to it the weirdo? And why does he keep doing it?

Matt Sarsfield you're a bleeping melt!

Pair together him and Charlotte..mind you she's probably sinking pints off camera as well the vile witch.

Pair of em make my skin crawl
The guy doesn’t seem to realise they’re laughing at him, not with him!
I almost felt sorry for him until he flaunted his dirty arse like that 🤢

• Sick
They think it’s all fun and games until Noah goes back to his private nursery, the teachers ask them what they’ve done in holiday time …& Noah drops his pants and spreads his arse cheeks .. won’t be finding it so hilarious then!
Absolute vile cretins. Why would anyone think that behaviour is acceptable. 🤢

Reactions: 20
They were trolling the trollz with the pint downing but the other is on a different level.
Family holiday stories this morning......more damage limitation. Too late for that, indecent exposure around children isn't a laughing matter......as they will soon find out!!!
No wonder Hannah has gone private on her IG account, I'd be on the next flight home
I'm sure if someone forwarded this disgusting video to the Spanish police, they would be VERY interested, this kind of vile behaviour in public, shows someone with no boundaries, which makes him and those encouraging the fat bastard dangerous to be around children ... if he doesn't give a duck spreading his nasty obese hole in front of lil ones, what goes on behind closed doors:mad::mad: this is exactly the type scumbags you would expect her and him to associate with!! I hope this goes further, its NOT ` just a laugh ` FUNNY or acceptable behaviour, if I were there .... I would have called him out, smacked him over the head with something and rang the police ASAP

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ads ads ads so many undeclared ads.

Bore off you twit!

Yep, I'm having a boozy lunch in Marbella, Chazza can do one with her bollocks. You know she has done the same as 5 bellies, many many times. Her mother taught her all she knows. Absolutely trasheh to the core
---
I'm sure if someone forwarded this disgusting video to the Spanish police, they would be VERY interested, this kind of vile behaviour in public, shows someone with no boundaries, which makes him and those encouraging the fat bastard dangerous to be around children ... if he doesn't give a duck spreading his nasty obese hole in front of lil ones, what goes on behind closed doors:mad::mad: this is exactly the type scumbags you would expect her and him to associate with!! I hope this goes further, its NOT ` just a laugh ` FUNNY or acceptable behaviour, if I were there .... I would have called him out, smacked him over the head with something and rang the police ASAP
No they, are just bringing in a tourist tax for Brits. This is normal Brit tit behaviour

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.