Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all your votes for my suggestion for the new thread title!! 😘

We have finally got a new collective name - thanks to @Wills315! We are now officially known as The Belters which won with 31.4% of votes. Well done @Wills315.

We have also finally got a Wiki, which is attached to the top of the page (pink button) and is currently still in progress and already up to page six!

Recap and our new off-topic chat group to follow!

Carry on you Belters!

Previous thread:

---
Here is a link for our new off-topic chat group where we can chat about absolutely anything you want to!

Recap:

Chazza and Our Trace went to a Hen Do in Glasgow but she 'forgot' to book a hotel. Meanwhile, Pob took Nowhere out on a boat without wearing life jackets and Chazza blamed the boat company for not supplying them.

Easter arrived with yet more choc choc for Nowhere. She also talked about "this time last year I had my miscarriage".

She took Nowhere to Chester Zoo wearing a white jacket which looked like it had DAWSY on the back of it and paid paps to be there. It made the Daily Mail and Our Trace, looking vacant as usual, looked like the Lone Ranger!! 😂

Chazza found out she didn't have Gestational Diabetes although God only knows how as all she's been eating is absolute crap. She also mentioned Nowhere's cheek where he is most likely going to have a biopsy. She is also, at long last, going to sort his bedroom out before the new baby arrives. There was a 'Breaking News Alert' from Chazza as Nowhere didn't have his usual three bottles during the night!!

Chazza did a Podcast talking about trolls, Tattle and her 'miscarriage'. All in all, she was talking yet more crap but thanks again for the publicity Chazza! 👍

They are all currently in Mallorca with Pob's friend Jimmy Five Bellies and his family staying in Pob's parents' tiny two bed apartment. Chazza, by the looks of it, is hating every minute as Jimmy Five Bellies is downing pints in one as Chazza looks on! She was also spotted with a large glass of Sangria last night on one of Pob's stories.

Carry on you Belters!!
---
I've never known Chazza to be so quiet - EVER!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Five bellies will snore like a pig too......I'm loving this holiday 😆 😆 '
And Pob will egg him on to down pints endlessly, he's a rugby player remember (was) that's what they do.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.....no Silk Executive Luxury Travel this time to John Lennon airport......they're skint, she's having to flog tat on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am on a boring TEAMS meeting so have started a new game with these ‘influencer’ wankers.
It’s called ‘How many snide items can you spot’
I got 9.
Feel free to play along with your own favourite Z-lister 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am on a boring TEAMS meeting so have started a new game with these ‘influencer’ wankers.
I got 9.
Love this! Bit hard with Fakey Jake Quickenden though, he never wears any clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Five bellies will snore like a pig too......I'm loving this holiday 😆 😆 '
And Pob will egg him on to down pints endlessly, he's a rugby player remember (was) that's what they do.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.....no Silk Executive Luxury Travel this time to John Lennon airport......they're skint, she's having to flog tat on holiday
Seems like she is getting a taste of her own medicine? nothing close to what it's like being around her when you are an innocent holiday bystander - the karma of this holiday is fantastic! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was about to say that she looks bored out of her skull! 💀 😂 for once she’s actually having to watch Noah rather than letting him wander around!

Reactions: 13
If they are sharing the flat, Imagine sharing the bathroom after all that gut busting bilge they eat.

Better out than in five bellies! 💨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She forgot to post these as she's having so much fun!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got 9.
What’s snide mean I’m old

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s never going to cope with 2 kids, she’s actually raging the 2 of them are jumping on the bed wakening her up. Did anyone hear what sounded like Matt saying chazza was resting when his pal was singing in the bathroom. Ffs it’s prob lunchtime by then

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for all your votes for my suggestion for the new thread title!! 😘

We have finally got a new collective name - thanks to @Wills315! We are now officially known as The Belters which won with 31.4% of votes. Well done @Wills315.

We have also finally got a Wiki, which is attached to the top of the page (pink button) and is currently still in progress and already up to page six!

Recap and our new off-topic chat group to follow!

Carry on you Belters!

Previous thread:

---
Here is a link for our new off-topic chat group where we can chat about absolutely anything you want to!

Recap:

Chazza and Our Trace went to a Hen Do in Glasgow but she 'forgot' to book a hotel. Meanwhile, Pob took Nowhere out on a boat without wearing life jackets and Chazza blamed the boat company for not supplying them.

Easter arrived with yet more choc choc for Nowhere. She also talked about "this time last year I had my miscarriage".

She took Nowhere to Chester Zoo wearing a white jacket which looked like it had DAWSY on the back of it and paid paps to be there. It made the Daily Mail and Our Trace, looking vacant as usual, looked like the Lone Ranger!! 😂

Chazza found out she didn't have Gestational Diabetes although God only knows how as all she's been eating is absolute crap. She also mentioned Nowhere's cheek where he is most likely going to have a biopsy. She is also, at long last, going to sort his bedroom out before the new baby arrives. There was a 'Breaking News Alert' from Chazza as Nowhere didn't have his usual three bottles during the night!!

Chazza did a Podcast talking about trolls, Tattle and her 'miscarriage'. All in all, she was talking yet more crap but thanks again for the publicity Chazza! 👍

They are all currently in Mallorca with Pob's friend Jimmy Five Bellies and his family staying in Pob's parents' tiny two bed apartment. Chazza, by the looks of it, is hating every minute as Jimmy Five Bellies is downing pints in one as Chazza looks on! She was also spotted with a large glass of Sangria last night on one of Pob's stories.

Carry on you Belters!!
---
I've never known Chazza to be so quiet - EVER!! 😂

View attachment 2133993
View attachment 2133994
View attachment 2133995
Aww I'm thrilled belters won. Obviousleh, I'm literally obsessed with the name , I'm so chuffin proud of myself guys. Obviousleh, my name was the best and you can actually get 40% off belleh blasters if you use the chuffin code "belters" but you better be quick guys because Obviousleh it's for a limited time of 100 years so get it before it's chuffin gone! Now I'm off to celebrate with some ket ket and gravy oh Come ere yew and the trolly wollyz can chuff off , im doing my best 🖕 👐🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything is always a bloody undeclared ad - pisses me off. When she tags Zara she wants them to send her stuff. That's an old wannabe trick that one!
I hate freeloading scum like her,but she wears cheap tit and fake items.
Stop trying to be something you can never be and that’s classy,Joan Collins would eat her alive,would love to no what Joan rivers would of thought of her r.i.p she was a fantastic waspish comedian

Reactions: 10
Stop trying to be something you can never be and that’s classy,Joan Collins would eat her aliv
OT but I was delighted when Dame Joan rocked up on her stories in a blouse from Zara which I’ve got…#classynotbrassy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.