Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 32 yo Mum who is still learning to drive 👋🏻 Glad to see it’s not just me … I put it off for years due to anxiety but I’m determined to do it for my daughter. I completely agree, I never ever sit in the house on my days off, we go for walks, go to the indoor play area or swimming pool, picnic by the creek, there is so much you can do - Charlotte is just a lazy fat selfish slob.

Also, I highly doubt that SS tell you over the phone that they know it’s a malicious call and a waste of their time 🙄 If SS called me and told me they were investigating me my first thought would not be to jump on social media and rant about it. You can tell she has no real friends and her relationship is a sham, why doesn’t she go and cry to them? She’s a pathetic attention seeking bleep who deserves everything she gets.
I had massive anxiety arou driving as I struggled with the clutch and gears. I’ve gone automatic now and it’s took my fear of driving away. People told me not to go auto but you’ve gotta do what’s right for you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another 32 yo Mum who is still learning to drive 👋🏻 Glad to see it’s not just me … I put it off for years due to anxiety but I’m determined to do it for my daughter. I completely agree, I never ever sit in the house on my days off, we go for walks, go to the indoor play area or swimming pool, picnic by the creek, there is so much you can do - Charlotte is just a lazy fat selfish slob.

Also, I highly doubt that SS tell you over the phone that they know it’s a malicious call and a waste of their time 🙄 If SS called me and told me they were investigating me my first thought would not be to jump on social media and rant about it. You can tell she has no real friends and her relationship is a sham, why doesn’t she go and cry to them? She’s a pathetic attention seeking bleep who deserves everything she gets.
I reckon she’s lying,she’s lying because whoever is trolling her 😂which I doubt,there isn’t much she can say because of the anus holiday incident.
She will get a huge backlash if people saw that so gods no what she’s on about,and it’s herself who’s ruining her family,get that awful kid of Instagram.

Reactions: 10
It’s more than likely a neighbour that’s complained. I’ll be honest she’s an absolute head with her son but I’m a single parent I don’t exactly have the time to be contacting social services etc. however I don’t wish her son to be taken off of her, she does seriously need some guidance etc in how to raise him.

Reactions: 7
Well, well, well. Thought she was quiet yesterday.

What do we reckon Belters? Backfire from Big Dazza's bumhole flashing in front of minors whilst Pob laughed about it and plastered it all over the internet? Her going out drinking and dancing on chairs whilst pregnant? Why has it got to always be 'a horrible, nasty, evil troll'. Their parenting is disgraceful. I hope that Dazza and Hannah are being investigated too.

I actually reckon it's somebody closer to home than she thinks. 🤔

Let's see what the deflection is for this!

I need a new page for the Wiki badly!!

View attachment 2166998
Nothing shocks me , but that hole flashing video wow. I think the pure size of pob mates hole will haunt me till the end of my days. Never seen nothing like it 😂😂😂 I’m quite rowdy and soo are a few of are mates but would we expose ourselves like that infront of each others kids. NO. It’s weird they thought that was funny
wait what I wanna see iv been off this site for mit ha I missed it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In my experience SS tell the parent where the referral / concern has come from so i’d be surprised if she doesn’t know. However, that could just be a thing in my area. It is also common for them to call and ask for the parent’s view on the concerns raised which always seems strange as of course they’re going to deny it. I feel as though she is trying to deflect and that’s why she continues to say it’s a troll as then her followers will focus more on that than the fact there are concerns of her parenting!!

Well thick as tit chazzaa, posting a fat pervert online, opening his vile hole in front of minors, was bound to get the public angry ` rightly so!! ` this is NOT acceptable in any shape or form, children need protecting ` even more ` with todays world .... this was NOT funny, just a laugh🤬 ... I dont shock easily, but that video had me seeing red ..... Im glad SS took this seriously ..... ` you should ALL be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves ` ..... the good thing about the internet, and social media is receipts are saved, kept, then sent to Social Services, that nasty video was clear proof, for concern ....

She is now firmly on their radar, and as most of us predicted, will be getting more ` check ups ` from them, with nowhere and the new one .... she choses to live her miserable life online in front of millions, she and her cronies behaviour is disgusting, recorded, and posted online for ALL to see .... the people reporting are doing the right thing, it may put the fear of god into them, to curb the way they live, who they have around their child, all this is genuine concern for the little one, and other children .... if that bastard opens his fat hole in front of kids, thinks its funny, acceptable ` as do they ` ..... what happens behind closed doors 😡 I bet he and his ugly twit partner also had a visit ... GOOD .... her behaviour on a day to day basis is bad enough, but that hole video, was a big red flag ... time for thick chazzaa to grow the duck up, suck it up, no one gives a shiny shite if you are Les Dawson's skid mark daughter ` preggzz, and its stressing you out ... who gives a duck!! .... you are a grown woman, act like one ` .... otherwise SS will always be hovering around, doing ` check ups ` well done to them, they usually get bad press, but do sometimes get it right👏👏 these ` weirdos, trollzzz, maybe saving a child's life ` ........ will she curb her day to day behaviour, around her child, other children ..... remains to be seen

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously, you don't wanna see it, it's vile! Nothing much shocks me but that video made me feel sick!
Hahaha ok I’ll take ur word for it! I have just eaten!😂 what else have I missed since valentines I’m soo behind hahaha

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been on this thread in months, but she’s sent me straight here with that post. From what I’ve read it sounds like Ss needs to get involved. How does she think that it’s acceptable for a child to be exposed to that? It’s disturbing. Glad I haven’t seen it myself 🤢

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong here. But i have never heard SS 'ring' someone following a report of concern- especially a second one! 📱- 'Hi, is that Chazza? We have received a report regarding the welfare of your child, everythinh ok hun. Ah right, we will leave you with it then'

Absolute bollocks, and like others have said- not once has she mentioned the allegations - because they are probably true.

Jog on darling.
She is a dick -
However and not to stick up for her but they do phone.
One of my children went to a&e three times in a year (nothing serious) and I got a phone call, they asked me why and what happened. I explained and offered them to come round. They said no it’s fine and case closed.
But they do ring.

Haven’t fully caught up on the last 2 pages but has anyone noticed the scab on Noah’s face in that video.

Also why does she have to shove food in her mouth like that. It’s not nice to watch tbh 🙄

I bet social services were trying to get her whilst she was dancing on a chair!

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on this thread in months, but she’s sent me straight here with that post. From what I’ve read it sounds like Ss needs to get involved. How does she think that it’s acceptable for a child to be exposed to that? It’s disturbing. Glad I haven’t seen it myself 🤢
If you go to the 'Most Liked' posts in this thread, it's the top liked.

Very disturbing so brace yourself!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the latest story is a porky pie for her to gain some sympathy and engagement?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think the latest story is a porky pie for her to gain some sympathy and engagement?
Personally, I think this is backlash for the anus flash. If you notice she says "malicious calls" and then bangs on about one person. One eye is wet and her voice breaks. She didn't keep saying "obviously" either.

She cannot deny this. They won't have been "malicious calls" they would have been concerned calls.

To save anybody new on here that hasn't seen it, here it is. It is truly appalling. That Dazza does this right in front of Noah and his OWN daughter. What 'man' does this in front of minors? 🤬

Screenshot_20230501-124420.png
Screenshot_20230428-232109~2.png
Screenshot_20230501-124342~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Would they not have to do a report for any investigation they do? Surely over the phone would not be sufficient?

Reactions: 2
Been lurking on these threads for ages, I stopped after Noah was a few months old and kinda forgot about them until it was recommended on the Jake Quickenden threads. Finally got time to read the wiki and have a catch up over the last few threads, wow. I actually have no words…

poor Noah having to look at that man like that 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So her mate opens up his Dartford tunnel hole in a venue full of kids as casual as you like and she’s now wondering why some singular ‘troll’ is ‘trying to ruin her life’ by informing the social…hmm

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.