Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS is the essence of it all… there doesn’t seem to be any kind of plan, it just seems to be a mish mash of whatever she’s offered.

No shame on B&M furniture - you’ve got to cut your cloth, but literally days before a freebie Lavish Alice big bash at the races w exec travel.

We’ve had the Hello Fresh adverts - mirrored by a bloody chippeh tea each time, various gifted fashion brands tagged in on the Holibobs, and dressing room fit out with a possible up six k light fitting, all peppered with the Yawnsy brand stuff.

Doesn’t scream planned & I know my audience.
Exactly! She's all over the show contradicting herself. One minute she's bragging about her big only fools and horses chandelier in her dressing room 🙄...then she's saying "cheap and cheerful"about b&m furniture. Like has she got expensive taste or not? She will have anything as long as it's free because she's been getting tit for nothing all her life so doesn't want to earn anything and just takes whatever is given. One day she'll have no choice but to go to work like the rest of us.

Reactions: 14
OK own up....who is trolling her 🤣

Like literally she's fuming 😤 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂 squeeze those fake tears out my love!!! What did ss accuse you of now?? Didn’t tell us though did you because it’s probably TRUE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if this is the follow up to the bum hole incident?
This was my first thought too.
---
Today is gonna be a good day 😎

I’m actually surprised social services haven’t been involved more. Their parenting is really shocking

Reactions: 13
Charlotte you know how to stop people reporting you to social services for being a terrible parent? Stop living your life on social media and take your kid off it. If people have raised concerns about your child then you only have yourself and what you share on social media to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So social services have called again, what has been said about her is apparently bizarre and crazy, she didn’t elaborate anything more than that, because she knows whatever has been said she’s done and there will be receipts online.

Awww if you didn’t know, she’s heavily pregnant which doesn’t seem to stop her from drinking, flinging her belly all over the place & dancing on chairs.

Reactions: 22
Going on holiday with low life’s isn’t going to endear you to people.
Funny how she doesn’t mention what accusations.
So what’s the deflection going to be this time ?
Taking Noah out
Pretend feeding him something healthy
Or will she go large and bring in cardboard Les 🧐

• Haha
Well done to whoever reported her. Let's hope SS looks deeper into her lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she always say it’s a troll?

It could be Maureen from the next street for all she knows who has genuine concerns.

Why do they all play the troll card, it boils my piss!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Going on holiday with low life’s isn’t going to endear you to people.
Funny how she doesn’t mention what accusations.
So what’s the deflection going to be this time ?
Taking Noah out
Pretend feeding him something healthy
Or will she go large and bring in cardboard Les 🧐
Cardboard Les will be fastened to Noah's pushchair, push him down the seafront, then feed him something healthy from his Cardboard hand

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, well, well. Thought she was quiet yesterday.

What do we reckon Belters? Backfire from Big Dazza's bumhole flashing in front of minors whilst Pob laughed about it and plastered it all over the internet? Her going out drinking and dancing on chairs whilst pregnant? Why has it got to always be 'a horrible, nasty, evil troll'. Their parenting is disgraceful. I hope that Dazza and Hannah are being investigated too.

I actually reckon it's somebody closer to home than she thinks. 🤔

Let's see what the deflection is for this!

I need a new page for the Wiki badly!!

• Heart
Social Services involvement can only be a good thing for Noah. It doesn’t mean they will want to take him away, but they clearly need some support as they are badly failing that boy.

Reactions: 21
I could be wrong here. But i have never heard SS 'ring' someone following a report of concern- especially a second one! 📱- 'Hi, is that Chazza? We have received a report regarding the welfare of your child, everythinh ok hun. Ah right, we will leave you with it then'

Absolute bollocks, and like others have said- not once has she mentioned the allegations - because they are probably true.

Jog on darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, well, well. Thought she was quiet yesterday.

What do we reckon Belters? Backfire from Big Dazza's bumhole flashing in front of minors whilst Pob laughed about it and plastered it all over the internet? Her going out drinking and dancing on chairs whilst pregnant? Why has it got to always be 'a horrible, nasty, evil troll'. Their parenting is disgraceful. I hope that Dazza and Hannah are being investigated too.

I actually reckon it's somebody closer to home than she thinks. 🤔

Let's see what the deflection is for this!

I need a new page for the Wiki badly!!

View attachment 2166998
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if it was someone they knew. She’s not embarrassing to show their tit parenting on social media, image what she doesn’t show.

Reactions: 20
If someone has reported her because of the holiday incident then it’s understandable. I know people who have had their children taken away from them and believe me Charlotte isn’t a patch on them , but I do feel like she has the resources to be giving Noah a better life. Like I really don’t agree with how she doesn’t really do much with him , apart from sit on that couch with him. Don’t get me wrong Blackpool isn’t really a place for toddlers but the zoo is fantastic , much better than Chester in my opinion also the sandcastle is amazing. Even well before my two were big enough for all the slides , they still loved going just going in the wave machine and going round the lazy river , I do feel Noah needs more stimulation there are plenty of great days out that can be done in a short car ride for them even if it’s just making a picnic and going for nice walks. I still do this with two nearly teenangers and they love it, where doing snowdonia in a few weeks. I’m 32 and I’m just about to pass me driving test , I sooooooo wish I would of done it sooner for my kids sake , but it never stopped me from jumping on a train and taking my kids for a day out. I do feel like giving Noah proper stimulation and memories that don’t involve sitting in restaurants and being surrounded by mum and dads wacky mates is where chazza is lacking. Noah needs a sibling and little playmate, but I think the timing of this pregnancy is all wrong. I think Noah needs more routine and boundaries. Personally I probably would waited till he started full time school

• Heart
It'll be interesting this one. Social Services would not be saying 'it's malicious/a waste of time'. Chazza seems to be under the impression that just because 'she has a nice house and nice things' they're untouchable. Somebody has obviously called them out of concern. Somebody working for SS may have seen the video.

Let's face it - just think how many people have seen that hole flashing video in front of those children. If Pob hadn't filmed it then posted it, people would be none the wiser!

Will she address that? Her management swept it under the carpet.
---
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if it was someone they knew. She’s not embarrassing to show their tit parenting on social media, image what she doesn’t show.
That's definitely a point. I still cannot believe Pob found his mate flashing his hole in front of kids funny. Quite a frightening thought really what we don't see.

Reactions: 25
It's the threats that are going against her. When/If she goes to the police or a private investigator to try and find out who it is, what will be the first thing they say? ......stay off social media but she's incapable of doing so.
Threatening that she WILL find out who it is and 'out them all over social media' won't happen because the authorities involved will advise against it.
Pob threatening to go and kick peoples doors in just shows the mentality of the man.
Maybe it was because you filmed strangers and their children and posted it on social media? Have you ever thought of that Lottie??
Social media is your life, your child's life and your unborn baby's life and you are not savvy enough to know how to use it safely. This WILL never go away until you learn how to behave. Sadly, you're children will suffer and this is something NOBODY wants........but you can't change and you can't afford to

• Heart
Why does she always say the same thing over and over again though. “These absolute weirdos, trying to ruin my life.”
If someone phoned social services on me I’d describe them much worse than absolute weirdos😂

it’s like she constructs the narrative in her head so that she knows exactly what she’s going to say on social media before even thinking about anything else 😂 funny how we haven’t heard what these allegations are🤔 all true I presume.
She needs to understand that just because he has a clean house (oh wait…) is fed and coming along well that’s all there is to it. Being dragged here there and everywhere while mummy goes for her weekly blowout has so much effect on a child. Taking your child to adult parties is also fine… having one or two drinks then home maybe later than usual is fine…. Getting coked up and absolutely steaming, him
Hurting himself and knocking himself out under your care at said parties. That’s just a phone call waiting to bleeping happen😂 Social services wouldn’t check in a second time after you’ve been on record once if all these allegations were “untrue”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.